Next Last
lol

Pearsall, TX

#24 Dec 27, 2011
you probably work there. haha.
Whatttt

United States

#25 Dec 28, 2011
No I don't work there. But I wouldn't mind.
Frm here

United States

#26 Jan 1, 2012
I love the food there. Its freakin awesome! Keep up the good job.
too old to get hired

Pearsall, TX

#27 Jan 8, 2012
This place hires a bunch of minors to lure them in and then they get invited to a private party at the owners ranch were he supplies beer and liquor to minors and I can imagine what else goes on in there.
howgross

United States

#28 Jan 9, 2012
A friend that use to work there told me that one of the waitreses and one of the owners were caught doing the nastys in the cooler at the back of the store. Thats just gross have more respect for your buisness.
Cotulla is ridic

Carrizo Springs, TX

#29 Jan 10, 2012
Ha the steakhouse is not that bad. Foods good a little pricey but hey don't see any other steakhouse in town so I'll pay(: and the waitresses are very sweet and on top of things...no sluts. As far as someone getting caught? Really this town is always making rumors up for some drama and attention. Jeeze people here are getting ridic. Prolly mad because they can't afford it. Everyone should go and eat. Try it see for yourself enough of this "I heard" and wtf..trash cans by food??:D kmon now! slap yourself!
howgross

Salt Lake City, UT

#30 Jan 11, 2012
I dont need to bring attention to cotulla because i am not even from that piece of shit rundown town. As far as the afford thing. Yea right its not even expensive.
What what

Summerfield, FL

#31 Jan 11, 2012
howgross wrote:
I dont need to bring attention to cotulla because i am not even from that piece of shit rundown town. As far as the afford thing. Yea right its not even expensive.
well then if your not from cotulla then keep ur comments to yourself and off of cotulla topics dont need anymore two cent people
lared tx
#32 Jul 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
Yes send the gays to laredo thats where they belong specially that Edgar guy
plz do so . omg do u know who he is with ugh come on edgar just stay gay lol
just saying

Houston, TX

#33 Aug 11, 2012
lared tx wrote:
<quoted text> plz do so . omg do u know who he is with ugh come on edgar just stay gay lol
true!talk about being desperate
haha

Carrizo Springs, TX

#35 Aug 12, 2012
That girl Faith, looks like a Man!!!
Cuernos

Greenville, TX

#36 Aug 12, 2012
Just for the record :
THEIR -shows possession- I can't believe THEIR money is no good in Cotulla.

THEY'RE -is a conjunction which stands for "they are" THEY'RE going to the beach in the morning.

THERE - THERE is a store on every block in town. Pretty simple isn't it ?
Haha

United States

#37 Aug 14, 2012
Sounds to me like a bunch of hating ass people! Either your an "ex" of his and he don't want you or your just to Damn nasty and ugly that he wouldnt even pay any attention to! Leave him alone he's doing great once this town sees someone actually happy and living good someone always has to find something to talk about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K2 Smokers 1 hr Citizen 2
Whos child almost drowned Fri Facts 3
Adan Ruiz Fri Really 3
Nicole and Pam Fri Lucy 3
Flonke Fri Ruben Diaz 4
David Nickell Mar 23 Anonymous 3
Nursing home In Cotulla (Aug '16) Mar 22 Mel 13

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance