Next Last
gimme news

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Has this place been open long enough to get some reviews already
Tornado

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Place is a joke. not much different than the damn black brush. if they want to change it up they need to change everything about it. kind of funny how you go in expecting something better but they end up giving you some kind of little paper menu with just a bunch of sandwiches and corn. i was slightly embarresed taking some associates in there for lunch. i think those young House kids are punks anyhow, they walk around in there like there crap dont stink. If you ask me they saw a good profitable business and ran the previous folks out before they had time to catch up on what they owed. I think there is more to the story than what meets the eye. But hey its Cotulla and we gotta talk trash. I give that place a 3 just because the hostess are the hottest thing in that joint.. food sucks, they need to tell there grandma her reciepes are out dated
Tiger

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2011
Mmmmm good stuff best thing to hapen in cotulla and it will get beter good job .keap it up.
the man

Crystal City, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2011
I thought it was great
Greg Harding

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 26, 2011
I thought it was horrible, was not pleased at all. Not sure what the story is behind the drama but i can promise we will not be back.. I rate it at a possible 3 as well
Rush

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2011
I loved the stake ther cookt on grill and the shrimp cant get enouph of them
WTH

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2011
ELtoothLESS wrote:
I have a feeling this place is owned by the same people that owned the black brush. They changed the name to cover there loses and to erase debt..they had to much money involved in the construction of black brush to let it go that fast.I smell a rat
They are the same owners and they leased it out to the black brush people but they wind up only paying for the first months rent and made a mess out of everything. the la salle county owners are just trying to cut their losses by opening up in a honest way with out all the scamming.
MY TAKE

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2011
The Blackbrush left a bad taste in many people's mouth, so it sucked to walk in and see the same setup, strike one. The waitress that waited on me did not do a good job, but it looked like her first waiting gig, so I let her pass. The presentation of the menu was laughable because I could have made a better one on my work computer, strike two. I ordered the chicken fried steak and it practically needed 2 plates to fit it on. The taste of the food was good so I guess I would still try it again, but barely.
lolllll

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2011
good food :)
notforme

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 27, 2011
ussually if you have good food and a good atmosphere ppl will not have the negative attatude that is on here that must be why the dairy queen and every place else in town you cant get in at lunch think i'll take my chances else where and the houston prices arent helpin the ratings either i'll wait for the next ppl to open it
No business

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2011
These people have no business trying to run a restaurant. Whoever owns this place obviously has no prior restaurant experience & should not pretend to either. These folks are not people..people, they do not know how to treat customers or their own employees for that matter, that's why everyone is quitting & service just keeps getting worse.... & who are the "Rascal Flats' wannabees running around like chicken with no heads & a stick up their ass?? Seriously they call themselves the owners..please...That has gotten Gay all over it. Gay Gay Gay!!! Do something for the community, let someone who knows how to run a business run the place!!! & as for being racial....hipacrate all over. Owners are Mexican haters...but they like to screw Mexicans, have Mexicans work for them, eat Mexican food & Have secret affairs with Mexicans, buy dope from Mexicans, so why do you badmouth Mexicans so much?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2011
No business wrote:
These people have no business trying to run a restaurant. Whoever owns this place obviously has no prior restaurant experience & should not pretend to either. These folks are not people..people, they do not know how to treat customers or their own employees for that matter, that's why everyone is quitting & service just keeps getting worse.... & who are the "Rascal Flats' wannabees running around like chicken with no heads & a stick up their ass?? Seriously they call themselves the owners..please...That has gotten Gay all over it. Gay Gay Gay!!! Do something for the community, let someone who knows how to run a business run the place!!! & as for being racial....hipacrate all over. Owners are Mexican haters...but they like to screw Mexicans, have Mexicans work for them, eat Mexican food & Have secret affairs with Mexicans, buy dope from Mexicans, so why do you badmouth Mexicans so much?
Sounds like the sad rantings of a Mexican who got fired for not doing their job worth a shit.
No business

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the sad rantings of a Mexican who got fired for not doing their job worth a shit.
i'm not a mexican. just knew them way back in Katy, TX. Zebras dont change their stripes.
kirby

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 10, 2011
the man wrote:
I thought it was great
Ok, "The Man". you must be one of those House punks I heard talk about. you defended your restaurant on another blog. grow up dudes.
gina

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 11, 2011
the restaurant is just nothing but drama. the people can b so nice to u then they turn around and talk about u.im so glad my girls dont work there .from what i seen with my eyes its nothing but a hore house.and the food sucks ass big time. u need to send your cooks to cooking classes.and your waitress to barebacks,and your gays back to the gay club in laredo.
Wow

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Yes send the gays to laredo thats where they belong specially that Edgar guy
lazy

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2011
lolllll wrote:
good food :)
i dont no but this guy told me he work their n the cooks dont have a sink to sanitiz their hands n the at nite it seems like an orgie party
EJA

Ingleside, TX

#20 Dec 26, 2011
Place is a joke as a few have stated. You order a well done steak,the outside looks good,but when you cut into it, its starts to moo. The waitresses are alright,but they do think that their chit don't stink. I will not be going back as its ridiculous and the prices are too high for chitty food.
lol

Pearsall, TX

#21 Dec 26, 2011
there are nothing but sluts that work there and there rude. the food sucks and they keep the trash cans next to the food. enough said
Whatttt

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2011
lol wrote:
there are nothing but sluts that work there and there rude. the food sucks and they keep the trash cans next to the food. enough said
Just by the way you write I can tell you are one stupid person. Get educated and learn your grammar before talking smack about others. Sluts are everywhere and not just THERE. They all seem to be nice. I don't think THEY'RE rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula Vela 5 min Lmfao 16
Is He Single? 57 min Blonde 21
Bubba 1 hr Lmao 2
Cheer tryouts 1 hr FYI 14
Bigs store off 35 May 25 Wondering123 2
any girl dtf (Dec '13) May 24 Haha 12
Any prtty girl dtf May 24 Just 1

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance