Who will be the next County Judge?

Created by Hater Hurter on Jan 17, 2010

946 votes

Click on an option to vote

Joel Rodriguez

Melissa Gonzalez

Joe Lozano

Pilo Martinez

i think not

Cotulla, TX

#61 Jan 22, 2010
im not voting for melissa. she doesnt have a degree
special

San Antonio, TX

#62 Jan 22, 2010
aaa wrote:
Conflict of Interest, surprisingly, Joe and Juanita Lozano were employed together for many years, ask for the report , currently what if joe lozano wins. he has his brother in law Comm Raul Ayala and Eldia Linares as tax assessor. Nevertheless, what relation does Melissa have to Adrian Lopez who was the go between Patterson and the homes built not in La Salle County. As for Thelma ask her one question, have you balanced the books, go to the meetings and find out. Can she do the job, why did the District Judges appoint a County Auditor was it because Thelma was doing such a good job. Come on just call one of the Commissioners or simply co to the County clerk and hear the tapes.
Wow, this has to be Joel:
concerned

United States

#63 Jan 23, 2010
I had already mentioned to go to the meetings and everyone knows who Melisaa and her family is or was. Everyone knows Joe Lozano and if YOU were from this community and involved you would know the important things. Heck I can go on to say that in Flowerton husband and wife are constable and JP and there have been more in the past. And Trust me I am not Joel.

Everybody that spends time on important things, instead of on gossip knows that in March 20009 the County Auditor was hired and why?

Sorry but this will be my last entry, if anyone cares. I told that Topix had some important information and i guess that most people know that this is not true because most of the County Judges supporters are not wasting there time on this. I strongly urge them not to, instead go out and do what Joels mom is doing.....look for support.
Anonymous

Gainesville, GA

#64 Jan 23, 2010
"Response to aaa"
Do you know anything about the Government and "Sarbanes Oxley"??? If you google Legal Indictments for LaSalle County 2002 you will find documentation with regards to an Indictment that was handed down by the Grand Jury to Joel Rodriguez for falsefying Government Documents.
Remember when it comes to "Public Documents" nothing is sacred as well as nothing can be swept under the rug. Working within a Government setting is a complicated task. Be careful, when it comes to politics there are those who truly follow what is important!!!
aaa

Cotulla, TX

#65 Jan 23, 2010
special wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this has to be Joel:
No this is a friend that attends the meetings. now you people want to assume its joel because it isnt false information. sorry sweety you people need to know your facts before you start running our mouth.
HAH

Cotulla, TX

#66 Jan 23, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
"Response to aaa"
Do you know anything about the Government and "Sarbanes Oxley"??? If you google Legal Indictments for LaSalle County 2002 you will find documentation with regards to an Indictment that was handed down by the Grand Jury to Joel Rodriguez for falsefying Government Documents.
Remember when it comes to "Public Documents" nothing is sacred as well as nothing can be swept under the rug. Working within a Government setting is a complicated task. Be careful, when it comes to politics there are those who truly follow what is important!!!
you sure try hard dont you?
Maria

Gainesville, GA

#67 Jan 23, 2010
i think not wrote:
im not voting for melissa. she doesnt have a degree
And your point is??? If she can give the town what it needs, then I say vote for her.
i think not

Cotulla, TX

#68 Jan 24, 2010
do you think she really has what it takes? ha and if yes , how so ?
Bingo King

San Antonio, TX

#69 Jan 24, 2010
I think Pilo is the man for the job
whoa

San Antonio, TX

#70 Jan 25, 2010
remember Melissa worked for the city and left town because she was not hired for the city mgr. position. If she can't have her way then the heck with it.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#71 Jan 25, 2010
"Responsed to HAH"
It's really not about trying hard, it's about knowing the Law. When you know the laws you are much more capable of sending messages that mean something, unlike trivial messages of slander that don't mean a thing.

When you deal with unintellectual conversation, you really don't have to try hard. Just look at the facts. As previously mentioned when you deal in politics, nothing can be swept under the rug (look up Sarbanes Oxley).
Michael

San Antonio, TX

#72 Jan 25, 2010
local wrote:
We need some one that is going to be fair and help everyone in need not just so friends or just family. And if you see and pay attention who all works at the courthouse just family or friends of our elected people. Why don't they give other people to work there but no you have to be related or close friends to one of them and why is that; so it all can be hush hush, when something goes missing. And voting for Melissa get real people we she is dirty just like the person is there right now.
WOW! What do you mean she is dirty? I never realized that she had skeletons in the closet. Don't we all? Does that make us bad people? why should it make her? If you don't have proof to backup your chisme, then dont write on here. It's horrible how all of you just hide behind this forum and say whatever you want and don't have the b___ s to write your name.
what are you afraid of? A lawsuit?
doc

San Antonio, TX

#73 Jan 25, 2010
my opinion in this election year is going to be based on dedication and honesty to everyone in the community. "False promises" will not get the votes! So those who are in the running make sure that what you all "promise" to your supporters you follow through!! Dedicate yourselves into making Cotulla a better place to live. A better place to grow up. A better place to be proud of. To all you that are in the running... BE FAIR, BE DEDICATED, AND BE HONEST!
orale

San Antonio, TX

#74 Jan 25, 2010
Hey!! Doc, I think i'll sit back and watch this. Read some ot the elections posters and you'll see words like honest govt, trustworthy, citizen minded, dedicated etc, etc.
Concerned

United States

#75 Jan 25, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
"Response to aaa"
Do you know anything about the Government and "Sarbanes Oxley"??? If you google Legal Indictments for LaSalle County 2002 you will find documentation with regards to an Indictment that was handed down by the Grand Jury to Joel Rodriguez for falsefying Government Documents.
Remember when it comes to "Public Documents" nothing is sacred as well as nothing can be swept under the rug. Working within a Government setting is a complicated task. Be careful, when it comes to politics there are those who truly follow what is important!!!
I think you got your facts wrong wasn't it Jimmy Patterson. Really and who supported Jimmy? Melissa dad and family. The newspaper got around and believe that was for building houses in Houston. Isn't Jimmys family married into Melissas family. You are really getting the information mixed up. Doesn't Melissa have a brother in your area???
orale

San Antonio, TX

#77 Jan 26, 2010
This election is getting to be a big fat joke.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#78 Jan 26, 2010
"Response to Concerned"
It's evident that Melissa Gonzalez is posing a great threat to some "politicos"! In addition I cannot fathom the fact that "Concerned" is so busy trying to search for any piece of slander to implicate Melissa with. Continue to think the way you do, this is exactly what is going to be your political demise. I really think it's quite intersting that some of us can provide intelligent answers and comments without having to bring up factors that don't mean a thing!!! Saludos---
Conerned

United States

#79 Jan 26, 2010
"Response to Anonymous"

Sorry my friend that is exactly why I said be careful. If a hit a nail sorry and I do not think this is my political demise. You hit my nail when you started your slaughter so I responsed. I have not heard negative campaigns down here so don't start it. Remember I just went to the site you recommended and FACTs DO Mean Alot more than the Slander you started. Melissa is a good person and so is Able but I think that Joel has the experience and knowledge to continue running his office. And Saludos to you to.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#80 Jan 26, 2010
Hey Concerned, competition is what makes this country the Best in the World. As previously mentioned trivial (if that)slander means nothing. It all comes down to what merits one has earned as well as what the Voter thinks. If it makes you feel better, you can continue with your "trivial pursuit" and comments and I thank you for staying tune to this election. I certainly look forward to this Election just for the fact that there are some people in office that are concerned that they will not be re-elected. Si se Puede!!!
mimic

Cotulla, TX

#81 Jan 26, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
"Responsed to HAH"
It's really not about trying hard, it's about knowing the Law. When you know the laws you are much more capable of sending messages that mean something, unlike trivial messages of slander that don't mean a thing.
When you deal with unintellectual conversation, you really don't have to try hard. Just look at the facts. As previously mentioned when you deal in politics, nothing can be swept under the rug (look up Sarbanes Oxley).
nothing can be swept under the rug? thats all you have to say. maybe joel didnt undertand things at the time. were in 2010 get over it! he knows now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Mandy luna? 11 min loverlover 3
C'Mon Heather 12 min loverlover 12
Raul "big worm" 15 min A friend 6
Star Lounge 19 hr diana 3
Where's Gilbert C? Sat Checked 1
really cotulla? Dec 19 Debbie in the Chi... 4
Cotulla has grown Dec 19 el man 4
Cotulla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cotulla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cotulla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cotulla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:31 am PST

NBC Sports10:31AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
J.J. Watt Needs 20 Sacks to Steal the NFL MVP
Bleacher Report12:13 PM
Could Romo Really Be NFL MVP?
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Texans still in playoff hunt - NBC Sports