David Jenkins
Private

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2012
What do yall think about David Jenkins working for Charlie Siedel when he was the biggest COCO in Cotulla? Now he thinks he big shit!! I think they should all get drug tested and ull c whos gonna pass!!! Lol bunch of mamones!!!
knowitall

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2012
What they need to do is fire all the those unexperienced "operaters ". And hire back experienced operaters!! David Jenkins is a UNexperienced operater!!! He's nothing but a WANNABE supervisor! Oh and David Jenkins is a Mamon including EVERYBODY that works for him and that company!!
mmm

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Well I am glad someone I know doesn't work for him anymore or I would have something to say about the comment made about people that work for that company!
smurffette

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2012
What Are you trying to say mmm! The whole town knows that company is FULL of Kiss Ass'. Thats why that Company can't keep their employees! David Jenkins is a RACIST! But needs to accept MEXICANS are better at his job!!
mmm

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 3, 2012
Well the person I know is not a kiss ass. I have know David Jenkins my hole life. He is not racist. He is married to a Mexican lady!
smurffette

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2012
Well Have YOU ever worked with him??? It doesn't matter if he's married to a Mexican... All He Does Is Talk About WHITE POWER!!! And how HE is going to get rid of all the "Mexicans" Now you tell me that ISN'T being RACIST...
mmm

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 3, 2012
smurffette wrote:
Well Have YOU ever worked with him??? It doesn't matter if he's married to a Mexican... All He Does Is Talk About WHITE POWER!!! And how HE is going to get rid of all the "Mexicans" Now you tell me that ISN'T being RACIST...
Well he can't help it if the people that work for him do a crappy job and are Mexican too! He's not racist.
Timmy Turner

Tacoma, WA

#8 Mar 3, 2012
I grew up with david and the rest of his gringo friends and can honestly tell you YES, he is a racist, he just likes to play the "I'm married to a mexicana" card so I am one of you! BULLSH*T When we were in Jr High we had to have the cops there because of the fights between the mexicans and whites on a daily basis. The fudged up thing is that, all those people that work for Charlie used to pick on him when we were in grade school, now all those mf's are kissing his ass! And most of them were the gringos that picked on charlie because of his limp! Sorry asses!.
mmm

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2012
Timmy Turner wrote:
I grew up with david and the rest of his gringo friends and can honestly tell you YES, he is a racist, he just likes to play the "I'm married to a mexicana" card so I am one of you! BULLSH*T When we were in Jr High we had to have the cops there because of the fights between the mexicans and whites on a daily basis. The fudged up thing is that, all those people that work for Charlie used to pick on him when we were in grade school, now all those mf's are kissing his ass! And most of them were the gringos that picked on charlie because of his limp! Sorry asses!.
Well I am way younger then him. He is a great friend to someone I know. An growing up he never came across as a racist person. But from what I know he is a great man. That's just my opinion.
unknown

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2012
Why does he think he's the shit? Lol just wondering, because as far as I know he really isn't...
Unbelievable

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2012
Grow up people!!! He is doing his job and doing it well. No one is kissing ass or asking to get their ass kissed.People are working for a living and working hard! Sounds like disgruntled employees venting hurt feeling. Find another job move on and let people do their jobs! AND NO I DO NOT WORK FOR THE COMPANY...just think this is so stupid that you come on here trashing people that are only doing their job!
Old Flame

Crystal City, TX

#12 Mar 11, 2012
Private wrote:
What do yall think about David Jenkins working for Charlie Siedel when he was the biggest COCO in Cotulla? Now he thinks he big shit!! I think they should all get drug tested and ull c whos gonna pass!!! Lol bunch of mamones!!!
????What is a coco?
Chaz

Uvalde, TX

#13 Mar 12, 2012
Old Flame wrote:
<quoted text>????What is a coco?
"Coco" is a just slang for cocaine user.
Anton

Purcell, OK

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Where is this company?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Died while in custody. 2 hr Jesse 3
Ghost and hauntings 8 hr Yeahh 5
Is La Salle County Sheriff on a Drug Dealers Pa... (Nov '09) 8 hr Ewww 57
David Nickell 13 hr MelanieN210 8
Hello Tue crazy 1
Biopartisan Congressional Climate Solutions Caucus Aug 14 Stuart 2
Tranny Aug 13 Green 4

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cotulla Mortgages