Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13152 Jul 26, 2012
Yeah Romney is qualified alright.
Jump

Houston, TX

#13153 Jul 26, 2012
So Put Up or Shut Up !!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13155 Jul 26, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, at least Romney has worked outside govt and contributed something to society. What has Obama ever done? "Community activist"? If he hadn't been designated as the "annointed one" by the lefty press, he would have been laughed out the election process. But since he was the "Chosen one", he was a shoe in. I wonder if he was the most under qualified candidate for president in our history to ever get elected?
So you put a corporate raider above a teacher? You put money above educating our children? What a jerk you are. What a lowlife scumbucket you are.

God, you are such a filthy racist. That is all you are. Without racism you, the KKK, the GOPOX and the Bishoprick Romenys would have no personalities at all. God, you are such a hate-filled creature.

What, did some black person get a job you thought was yours? What, is your life so miserable that you lash out at people you think are less powerful than you? What, do you long for days when you could sit at a lunch counter while other Americans could not?

Why are you so full of slavish, dripping hate for people you barely know or know not at all.

Location hidden

#13156 Jul 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>....with this statement regarding a post:you just showed what YOU are really all about! As if we did not already know!
SHAME SHAME
You show yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar. Try not to look so clueless next time you post.

Why don't you actually follow the arguments on the thread. Those would be my arguments while follow a consistent pathway. Compare AZ to TX and the silly and racist nonsense 'libertarian' wannabes have been making for years. Then compare and contrast to the post I answered to.

If you make stupid arguments then neither I or anyone else will care.

Well, the GOPOX arguments follow the racist, stupid, anti-American, anti-democratic pathway but that hardly qualifies as debate.

Location hidden

#13157 Jul 26, 2012
truth wrote:
so far yes-all points to the fact that never ever having run a business or worked at anything other than being an activist the jr. senator from Ill.(who by the way, did nothing in that position)...is/was/will be, the most under qualified ever!
Who elects a PRESIDENT with the known friends he was aligned with such as Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers etc, his UNKNOWN history(so many sealed records)-too many Americans who better get it right and really think inside that voting booth this time;is who!
So far, yes, everything points to the fact that having run a business is a very poor predictor of success as POTUS. Note that the last businessman POTUS, MBA GWBush is widely regarded as the worst President in modern US history.

Note that the other businessman, millionaire Herbert Hoover, ushered in the Great Depression. In fact, history shows that businessmen as POTUS lead to bad things.

Who elects a PRESIDENT with the known friends he was aligned with such as Birther Trump, Darth Vader Cheney and other Bushies, banksters in the Cayman Islands and in other tax dodger havens. Who elects a PRESIDENT who is possibly a FELON with a SECRET religion - so many sealed records, so many secret rites!

Americans need to become knowledgeable about politics and really think inside that voting booth because Bishoprick Romney promises to eliminate Medicare, privatize Social Security for Wall Street banksters to steal, eliminate taxes for the investing class and eliminate health care for your family.

Location hidden

#13158 Jul 26, 2012
Businessmen as POTUS:

GW Bush, MBA - Great Recession, 850K in jobs losses A MONTH.

Herbert Hoover, millionaire - Great Depression

POTUS who were not businessmen:

Eisenhower
Reagan
Clinton

God, Republiscummers are so stupid. They buy stupid arguments and can never get off the couch long enough to see if any of those stupid GOPOX arguments hold water.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13160 Jul 26, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So you put a corporate raider above a teacher? You put money above educating our children? What a jerk you are. What a lowlife scumbucket you are.
God, you are such a filthy racist. That is all you are. Without racism you, the KKK, the GOPOX and the Bishoprick Romenys would have no personalities at all. God, you are such a hate-filled creature.
What, did some black person get a job you thought was yours? What, is your life so miserable that you lash out at people you think are less powerful than you? What, do you long for days when you could sit at a lunch counter while other Americans could not?
Why are you so full of slavish, dripping hate for people you barely know or know not at all.
Does anyone else hear an annoying little whining sound? Either that or a little bitch crying. I cant figure out which one.
truth

Austin, TX

#13161 Jul 26, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You show yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar. Try not to look so clueless next time you post.
Why don't you actually follow the arguments on the thread. Those would be my arguments while follow a consistent pathway. Compare AZ to TX and the silly and racist nonsense 'libertarian' wannabes have been making for years. Then compare and contrast to the post I answered to.
If you make stupid arguments then neither I or anyone else will care.
Well, the GOPOX arguments follow the racist, stupid, anti-American, anti-democratic pathway but that hardly qualifies as debate.
how is that? I am who I am and what I stand for, have NEVER waivered. You on the other hand will try to refute someone then turn right around when proven wrong with silly name calling! Yes I called that out to you on the post right up there!
truth

Austin, TX

#13162 Jul 26, 2012
VOTER wrote:
My son just got back from spending 2 weeks in Laredo with his job. He said everything we hear about how bad it is on the border, multiply it by 100%...He never crossed the border into Mexico, never came close to it...And said it was a scary place to be...His company had a meeting to go over all of the safety precautions before he could even go out and work...Never be alone in the company truck, ALWAYS have at least 2 people in a vehicle at all times, NEVER work after dark, they had armed guards at the work sites...People this is TEXAS we are talking about...THE UNITED STATES...!!! I asked where he was staying, if his company had him staying in the good part of town...He replied there isn't a good part of town...He was in an Embassy Suites right off of the Interstate and it was not a safe place to be..
We need a new Governor in the State House...Someone who is serious about closing the border and if that means putting the National Guard and Tanks on the Rio Grande, then that is what needs to be done....
here YOU said, "who cares"........now REALLY!
truth

Austin, TX

#13163 Jul 26, 2012
still I say shame.......who cares, who cares....we ALL better care! Cartells are now running up I-35, the police have their hands full all up and down a certain stretch!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#13164 Jul 26, 2012
Truth.....which one are you?
waco1954

United States

#13165 Jul 26, 2012
That is to say....are there TWO truths?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13166 Jul 26, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Obama Almighty!. You sure have been a busy little chimp today. Still playing with your race card I see.

Your MESSiah has been nothing but a total disaster with a proven record of failure for almost four years and anyone that has something to say
about it, is a racist?.

All of the small business owners that don't dare take a chance and provide more jobs while this bumbling idiot is still in office, are
all racists too?.

GYF you stupid bastard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13167 Jul 26, 2012
Correction: GFY SUXboy, you stupid bastard.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#13168 Jul 26, 2012
The Truth....the whole Truth....and nothing but the Truth..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13169 Jul 26, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, yes, everything points to the fact that having run a business is a very poor predictor of success as POTUS. Note that the last businessman POTUS, MBA GWBush is widely regarded as the worst President in modern US history.
Note that the other businessman, millionaire Herbert Hoover, ushered in the Great Depression. In fact, history shows that businessmen as POTUS lead to bad things.
Who elects a PRESIDENT with the known friends he was aligned with such as Birther Trump, Darth Vader Cheney and other Bushies, banksters in the Cayman Islands and in other tax dodger havens. Who elects a PRESIDENT who is possibly a FELON with a SECRET religion - so many sealed records, so many secret rites!
Americans need to become knowledgeable about politics and really think inside that voting booth because Bishoprick Romney promises to eliminate Medicare, privatize Social Security for Wall Street banksters to steal, eliminate taxes for the investing class and eliminate health care for your family.
Just what the hell would a community agitator and a DNC troll know about business?. The lack of a budget in the past 3 1/2 years is a good
indicator. NOT A DAMN THING.

As far as Romney and his LDS affiliation goes, who cares?. Obummer is probably a Muslim and nobody cares about that either. It's just
fear mongering from both sides.

Wall Street bankers use peoples 401K retirement as their own personal piggy bank now, so what's the difference?.

Eliminating the infamous ACA is a good idea. Many employers will drop health care coverage for their employees and those who wish to cover
their employees will have to make up the difference. In the end, the
Gestapo IRS gets to collect more taxes and everyone loses out on decent
coverage and care. It's all a big money grab and we the sheeple are screwed again.
VOTER

Wichita Falls, TX

#13170 Jul 26, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>here YOU said, "who cares"........now REALLY!
I don't even understand what you are trying to say. I was pretty clear and concise, I meant every word I said. If you don't care what is going on along our borders with the drug cartels, and the gangs, then why don't you just load up you and your family and high tail it down there to live among all the crime and violence?
VOTER

Wichita Falls, TX

#13171 Jul 26, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Good grief Voter I was just delivering some loads to Laredo a few weeks ago and I saw NONE of this.I go there once a month.Its a town where there are LOTS of big rigs and a huge amount of pickup trucks.Lots and Lots of truck terminals.No problems.No nothing.In all the times I've been there....over a hundred.....never one problem.I don't understand.
Waco, my son works for a pipeline company. He was out on the big ranches in the country, isolated, where the pipeline is laid. His work is not on a busy interstate, surrounded by traffic, with lots of other people always around....His company told them "unofficially" and "off the record" to keep a gun with them while they were down there working...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13172 Jul 26, 2012
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even understand what you are trying to say. I was pretty clear and concise, I meant every word I said. If you don't care what is going on along our borders with the drug cartels, and the gangs, then why don't you just load up you and your family and high tail it down there to live among all the crime and violence?
Our pal Oregon is the one who commented "who cares". He probably resides in a nice safe place where he doesn't have to worry about anything other than being an online troll.

Drug related killings are common in Houston, but it's still safer here, than on the border.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13173 Jul 26, 2012
VOTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, my son works for a pipeline company. He was out on the big ranches in the country, isolated, where the pipeline is laid. His work is not on a busy interstate, surrounded by traffic, with lots of other people always around....His company told them "unofficially" and "off the record" to keep a gun with them while they were down there working...
That's good advice. I carry when I fish in isolated spots and I'm not even near the border. It pays to always be armed and watch your back in isolated
spots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kurt2506 527
Frankie Flores 18 hr Drugdealer 7
Wanted: Oilfield Gate Guard Relief Work for Wi... 19 hr GSJ 2
Ralph Gonzales Wed PTown girl 1
Jesse Charo Wed Jesse Charo 1
best d*** or p**** in town Tue wrap your willy 3
Lizz Oct 21 Derek 2
Cotulla Dating
Find my Match

Cotulla Jobs