I want to open a place that serves go...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TROYOC

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Hey sweetnes these are one of lifes complexities;do your thang. May i have a reserved room please? Good luck & god bless.
eltoothless

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2012
The only new business cotulla needs is more crackhouses and prisons for all the addicts and excons coming in with this oil boom. And maybe a few hospitals for all the crime and pollution there going to leave behind when these company's are done digging there's Wells.
New is better

United States

#23 Jan 16, 2012
If u are so worried abt the aftermath of the oil boom then move.And as for needing a hospital here in cotulla yea ur right we do.But y u so full of hatred towards cotulla.
eltoothless

United States

#24 Jan 17, 2012
New is better wrote:
If u are so worried abt the aftermath of the oil boom then move.And as for needing a hospital here in cotulla yea ur right we do.But y u so full of hatred towards cotulla.
the truth is we are going to need a "drug rehab center" for all the unemployed drug addicts this oil boom is going to leave behind. Cotulla is going to need it believe me.
Sweetness25511

Dallas, TX

#25 Jan 17, 2012
TROYOC wrote:
Hey sweetnes these are one of lifes complexities;do your thang. May i have a reserved room please? Good luck & god bless.
thanks and you sure can and when i do get it opened I will name a dish after you
SANCHEZ BBQ

Eagle Pass, TX

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Sanchez BBQ sucks. After 45 minutes for a cold ass [email protected] cheeseburger is ridiculous. 45 minutes later got a cold ass burger from your rude ass wife. Bun for burger all dried out and of I was lucky there might have been half a slice of cheese. Place sucks. Havent got from you in years because you sucked and definitly wont be back. Waste of MY HARD EARNED MONEY. Piece of shit kitchen
solo

Haslet, TX

#27 Sep 15, 2012
If its good u will make it if its good i been here 3months and the food here is not good but right now is the time to do something with your money the boom is here take advantage
sweetness25511

Rio Grande City, TX

#28 Sep 16, 2012
I wanted to open a place but cannot find the owner of the place I want to buy. It seems no one knows who owns it. the number on the for sale sign has been disconnected. The place I wanted to open would have homemade food from west virginia recipes, which would have homemade pies, biscuits gravy, chicken ,coleslaw, pot roast etc .
human

Bonner Springs, KS

#29 Sep 17, 2012
what would be nice is a NITECLUB!!!with a small restaurant that opens till 2AM!!!because there will be hungry drunks aferwards:)...and of course a theatre for the kids too would be nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burleson for mayor 5 min El mero mero 25
Cynthia GEO 25 min Annoymous2017 1
Vd Tracy 3 hr Me now 15
Blanca ventura 3 hr juan 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr InPhartx 1,129
IPOP is a scam. Fri Share 5
whco Feb 23 Claire 3

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cotulla Mortgages