I want to open a place that serves go...

I want to open a place that serves good homade food at fair price

Posted in the Cotulla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Do you people think it would get business? My customers will be treated with respect and politeness.
So could you please give me your input.
New is better

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2012
In my opinion cotulla is not really a good location.There are already2many restuarants.But best of luck if u decide2 give it a try.Hope all works out4u.
eltoothless

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2012
O here we go another taco stand next to a taco stand then they both go broke..

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2012
eltoothless wrote:
O here we go another taco stand next to a taco stand then they both go broke..
it would not be a taco stand. It will serve southern home made food and no im not talking BBQ either. because there are alot of taco stands and BBQ places already.I was thinking something different but sorry if I offend you by asking questions.
wonder

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2012
sweetness25511 wrote:
<quoted text>it would not be a taco stand. It will serve southern home made food and no im not talking BBQ either. because there are alot of taco stands and BBQ places already.I was thinking something different but sorry if I offend you by asking questions.
are wanting to do your business in Cotulla or Encinal? I think you can never have enough places to go out and enjoy the afternoon after working all day!!!
TROYOC

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Good luck if you decide to invest in a restraunt;i am sure you did some research. Cotulla is full of places to eat so competition will be there; take into account that cotulla is basically hispanics. Many people fall under the poverty line; so do some research.
New is better

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2012
To make money in this town I think u should start a business of sumthing we dont already hve.Like in my opinion we could use an Arcade for kid.That way they hve sumthing to do instead of getting into trouble out in the streets.Or a Theatre or bowling alley where families could go hve a good time&spend time wth their kids..Kids need places2hang out@.We hve way2many restuants&bars already.Y not make sumthing4the kids.
eltoothless

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
New is better wrote:
To make money in this town I think u should start a business of sumthing we dont already hve.Like in my opinion we could use an Arcade for kid.That way they hve sumthing to do instead of getting into trouble out in the streets.Or a Theatre or bowling alley where families could go hve a good time&spend time wth their kids..Kids need places2hang out@.We hve way2many restuants&bars already.Y not make sumthing4the kids.
arcade! What year is this 1986! What cotulla needs is coffee shop like Starbucks or dunkin donuts. But in regards to a new restaurant it will only work if its something like seafood or country cooking cause the last thing we need is more tacos sellers. But this is cotulla so more likely some dumb Mexican will open the same restaurants across the street from yours. People here have the business savvy of a third world country.
New is better

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2012
eltoothless wrote:
<quoted text> arcade! What year is this 1986! What cotulla needs is coffee shop like Starbucks or dunkin donuts. But in regards to a new restaurant it will only work if its something like seafood or country cooking cause the last thing we need is more tacos sellers. But this is cotulla so more likely some dumb Mexican will open the same restaurants across the street from yours. People here have the business savvy of a third world country.
Are u fat or sumthing4u2suggest a donut&coffee place.All u,seem2think abt is food.Let me guess ur a cop huh!And wat the hell u hve against mexicans!
fatlip

Crystal City, TX

#10 Jan 12, 2012
eltoothless wrote:
O here we go another taco stand next to a taco stand then they both go broke..
What taco stands? where are they? do you see any taco stands? except for that hard working lady that sells tamales out of her van I don't see any taco stands around.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2012
I was not trying to start any trouble on here. I just was asking a question. I just thought it might be a good change to get good food at fair prices. I was not trying to start an argument. Sorry
Cowboy

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2012
I'm selling mollejas chicken fajitas beef fajitas burgers w/bacon, avocado bean cheese nachos, nacho supreme tacos made with fresh tortillas
yeah

Pearsall, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Don't worry you not starting anu arguments theres the same people always starting something to get into the topic conversation.Good for you if you are interested in doing something here.You'll always be criticize regardless what you do but at least you trying to Do Something.We need something like a Golden Corral where people can walk in and eat a variety of choices without having to wait forever.Heard a donut place is in da works already. The Chicken place who knows when thats coming! And yes we do need something family orienten besides Mcdonalds kiddie section.
Godd luck and God Bless.
TROYOC

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Considering all the new people, you might have a chance.
eltoothless

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Tell me where your going to have your restaurant so I can open a restaurants next door to you so we can both go broke together...I went to cotulla business school.
sweetness25511

Rio Grande City, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2012
eltoothless wrote:
Tell me where your going to have your restaurant so I can open a restaurants next door to you so we can both go broke together...I went to cotulla business school.
look mr I don't know you and I am not the type of person to keep something going. so why do you want to make me angry.
Rick

Uvalde, TX

#17 Jan 16, 2012
I eat out every day in Corulla because I am working away from home so it might work but a better idea for a business might be a massage parlor. After a tough day I would love a good massage and woman's touch.
New is better

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2012
Hey Eltoothless leave sweetness alone stop hating cuz she has goals&dreams and isnt afraid2go after them.While u are a worthless loser who can't do anything.Sweetness do ur thing&dont let no loser keep u frm achieving wat u set ur mind2.He obvously is jealous cuz he is worthless.
TROYOC

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2012
Hey rick; if you cant get a massage in cotulla then be glad you have a job?
TROYOC

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2012
Your in luck; with the new people comming to cotulla you might have a chace. Think about the thousands of potential customers coming to cotulla. do not listen to bull crappers; If thats what you want go for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Aguilar 16 min alwaysinlove 3
Mari Benavides Frio regional Hospital 58 min All about Mari 1
Quien 2 hr White Mike 2
Why? 2 hr sos 2
Bitchlips 3 hr White Mike 4
Employment for the County 12 hr Wow 42
Jack Roath’s girl Apr 18 Dan 21

Cotulla Jobs

Personal Finance

Cotulla Mortgages