Who got stabed at jefes
hate

Edinburg, TX

#2 Sep 19, 2012
When
yourtimeisnear

Uvalde, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2012
That homewrecker oliviaa yea i saw that you big fukkin whoreee let his girl find out letting juan thouch you that s messed up while his girl is picking the beer off the tables hope she reads this n beats your asz i saw it twice that nite an wounder how long its been going onn you homewrecker
Zzzzz

Pearsall, TX

#4 Oct 2, 2012
If he is that's wrong but I don't think Juan will ever leave Rika for that Fat Cow! She f***** think's she all that F***** dancing go in a f***** diet you Fat Cow.
oralia

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Zzzzz wrote:
If he is that's wrong but I don't think Juan will ever leave Rika for that Fat Cow! She f***** think's she all that F***** dancing go in a f***** diet you Fat Cow.
why not? she's ugly,not easy on the eye at all.Good reson for him to walk away.
curious

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
wow!
yourtimeisnear

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Zzzzz wrote:
wow thats wrong she pretty n big is back i hate it when yr doin a flaca n teyin to aenjoy n ur hit bone rickas not that skinny maybe he wants more cousion
cotulla

San Antonio, TX

#8 Oct 5, 2012
All those girls that Go To jefes are hoes including Annette wood juan was graping her leg when rica went To the restroom and mirta sleep around old men and with creg and tony becarefull they have std and they even sleep with the brothers
betty

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Is that Annette the one that always drunk and dances with all the men at the bar? She's always falling down and don't have any underwear if thats her she is one ugly hoe
jaimes

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 5, 2012
It's corolla people what Do u expect everybody sleeps with everybody here thats why everybody has STD sharing is caring
funny

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2012
It's funny how you blame the girls he is the nasty cow!!!
lmao

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2012
all the older women at jefes think their young their gross!!
jefe drinker

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Does that dj neto ramirez runs that place I've seen him kissing butt to janito and juan telling them everything that happens there he's worse than a woman runing to the owners. Stop being a snitch your time will come
ohh

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
neto ramirez?? isnt that amy lopez is cousin the chick from dollar general hes a crack head just like she was she overdosed awhile back when she had her priorities all messed up frm screwing frankie flores to shayna till she od now everytime i see her shes popping a kid how about her man whats his name,,,who cares hope shes better n not letting him beat on her for her miserable past loves not about your past.girl or having his kids to seee if things will get better they WONT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cotulla is a joke!!! AND the people who live th... (Dec '09) 42 min Lola 44
Jail Cell 21 hr wishfulthinking 19
To each his own La Turkey Jun 27 famloser 7
michelle deleon Jun 27 famloser 1
House for rent Jun 25 GDK499 14
Gambling Jun 24 dumbo 8
town water too hot, scorched my balls Jun 23 Mbh 3

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance