First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no name

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2009
is it true that jaci cruz doesnt even know who her baby daddy is?
old friend

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Does it matter who the father is? As far as I can see, she is both mom and dad. She cares and loves her child and that's all that matters. Who cares who the dad is and what business is it o yours? Apparently the dad wants nothing to do with them or he'd be making an affort. So Jaci don't let what these people say bring you down, in my eyes, your mommy and daddy and thats all your babygirl needs.
buddy

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2009
no name wrote:
I'm sure she knows who it belongs to, but it's her own business to tell people if she wants. Is she asking you for support or what? NOT!
whatever

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2009
the father is mikey she looks all like him and the one raising her is her mother chu chi cuz jaci is out all the time staying out of town on the weekends and chu chi babysitting now thats sad.
TRULY

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 30, 2009
whatever wrote:
the father is mikey she looks all like him and the one raising her is her mother chu chi cuz jaci is out all the time staying out of town on the weekends and chu chi babysitting now thats sad.
And so it is The Rodriguez sisters replying again
Really who are you to judge ANYONE.
If Jaci is out and if her mom takes care of the baby then who better than her mom.
Jaci is a beautiful girl and if Micky is the baby daddy or not i'm sure you'll always wonder... but really if Steph doesn't care then why should you...Jolene or Analee get the fuck over it and stop posting dumb ass stuff like your son might have swine flu...that is flat out dumb and who does that to your kid anyway putting you family's business on the web!!!What they should do is quarantine your ass from the streets and all those VD's you give guys ...ha or maybe even girls
ACII

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 30, 2009
HA
what

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2009
i think the daddy is JR! And he even told me
he feels its his!!
I think she just doesnt wanna to admitt it
because we was like 17 when they were messin around and she was like 22 at the time.
GET IT RIGHT

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 May 1, 2009
what wrote:
i think the daddy is JR! And he even told me
he feels its his!!
I think she just doesnt wanna to admitt it
because we was like 17 when they were messin around and she was like 22 at the time.
First of all JR was 16.. Second of all it aint your business...
GET IT RIGHT

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 May 1, 2009
Hate on Jaci all you want.. Your proly just jealous of her. and guess what you should be she has alot going for her..
a friend

United States

#10 May 1, 2009
Why don't you stay out of Her business! What does it matter to you who the father is or who watches her baby? Your not helping her, so stay the hell out of her life! You need to look at your lives before you start talking shit!
da one

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 21, 2009
whatever wrote:
so sad i heard dat da father waz da guy dat her boss.
old friend

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 22, 2009
it doesn't matter what you heard. your not the one taking care of the baby. why don't you find something better to do with your time and leave her alone!
JOLENE

Woodruff, SC

#14 Jun 22, 2009
who ever thinks me n my sisters are talking s... bout jaci is full of s...!i got better things to to do than to even speak her name.so get ur s... strajght bia!!!!!!!!
IDIOTS

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Jun 22, 2009
what can't you all just leave the woman alone.... she aint askin anyone for shit...
yoyoyo

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 22, 2009
da one wrote:
<quoted text> so sad i heard dat da father waz da guy dat her boss.
what are you saying her boss is that father
Midland

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2009
no name wrote:
No...but what IS true is that you have nothing better to do with your life than to sit around and dream up stuff to gossip to others. Your life makes me sad. And that goes for the rest of you sad losers that contributed to the gossip.
jolene

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2009
if ur speaking to me tell me who u are and we can get this s... taken care of .LIKE I SAID I CAN GIVE A F... ABOUT HER.
yoyoyo

Castroville, TX

#19 Jun 30, 2009
If jaci says mikey the father of her baby why doesn't she tell him. What is she scared of. Everyone knows she'll never be over him. What does mikey's wife think of all this.
itsjustme

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 1, 2009
she had a baby shes still fine
fofo

San Antonio, TX

#21 Aug 12, 2009
all i have to say about this is that baby is beautiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drilling rig explosion (Oct '13) 1 hr Blue 6
lffwc 1 hr YQue 6
Looking for Jessica 1 hr LaBigD 34
Jesse Charo 2 hr getalife 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr why 701
Lucy? 10 hr Daughter 10
Has anyone seen Chrissy Casas. 15 hr Curious 7
Cotulla Dating
Find my Match

Cotulla People Search