how true is it....
ES VERDA

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2011
how true is the rumor that marissa ramirez is messing around with a guy named b. rodriguez from work? heard that they messed around on her birthday, she left early from work and the guys wife called to the unit looking for him and he wasnt at work. apperently this aint the first time they hooked up. dottie you need to keep your bitch on a tighter leach!!
lol

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2011
its about time they caught that ho lol
curious

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2011
can u testify aginst??
curious

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 24, 2011
this is his daughter,, if its true,, i need to know. my mom doesnt need to be played with.. please help me out.. im baldemars daughter,, baleria..
curious

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 24, 2011
me and my sibling dont deserve this,, i need more info on,, her(marissa ramirez)
As a parent

Tomball, TX

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Curious you really should not believe everything on topix! People tend to say many lies on hear unaware or caring how lies affect other people. He is your father and always will be so try to have a good father and daughter relationship and leave this mess to be solved by your mother and father!
People need to stop with these horrible comments that hurt everyone even the ones you don't think!
Curious

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2011
I understand but I saw every thing.. but as the oldest sibling I have to help my mom. Me my dad lost that bond we had when he lied to me.. I trust no one.. If u kno her which I belive u do.. Tell her she ruined al fam..
As a parent

Tomball, TX

#9 Jan 25, 2011
I don't know any of you but just thought I would be a voice of reason! Talk to your mother and be strong so that your mother and father can work through this and move on!
What

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Jan 28, 2011
I don't believe any of this! These are just rumors. Do not believe everything you read on topix.
Simple

Uvalde, TX

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I heard its trueee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A&M Enterpises 51 min hottie 2
Opposition 1 hr Futurgirl 1
Beverage Barn***APPLY TODAY*** 1 hr Jerelboy 4
Jail Cell 1 hr Team Sandra 22
To each his own La Turkey 8 hr Oml 11
Cotulla is a joke!!! AND the people who live th... (Dec '09) Thu Lola 44
michelle deleon Jun 27 famloser 1

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance