Gym

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Who else thinks we should have a gym here ??
abcdefg

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Me
what

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
So either the charros(losers), or the indios (punci n rat),or lil franco(jolenes supplier/ kid boyfriend) or the garcias (mikey stevie)=beaters cheaters,,, can take over as if they own it or perhaps use it as another spot to sell drugs out of!! Almost forgot jolene n her cracker friends will be their too, where theirs d!ck theirs money lol lk they could handle a good work out pinches wesos!!
Your RIGHT

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Jan 31, 2013
what wrote:
So either the charros(losers), or the indios (punci n rat),or lil franco(jolenes supplier/ kid boyfriend) or the garcias (mikey stevie)=beaters cheaters,,, can take over as if they own it or perhaps use it as another spot to sell drugs out of!! Almost forgot jolene n her cracker friends will be their too, where theirs d!ck theirs money lol lk they could handle a good work out pinches wesos!!
Cotulla CAN'T have NOTHING cause of these jack @$$'s.pun c and rat boy NEED to grow up and move out of their moms house. Rat boy all that money you.flaunt. YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR DECAYING TEETH! The dentist isn't that expensive. They even do.payment plans. And Jolene and her sisters will automatically think were the ones HATING on them. Ummmmm NO! Yall look sick! And the little boy that Jolene is with too! He's disgusting ALSO! Desperate LITTLE BOY. NOBODY liked him in high school that's why he's CLINGING TO THE.MONKEY JOLENE. Oh NO DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GARCIA'S...! WHO THE F AM I KIDDING! Mikey is always talking about money and trips on fb... AND NOBODY LIKES HIS STUFF! Get it through your HEAD YOUR ANNNNNOOOOOOYYYYIIINNNNNNGGGGG ! And Stevie wtf happened to him he should be MORE THAN HAPPY that he's had Leanna with him this long. Talk about over possessive. Psycho!
Lo-Cal

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Well instead of turning or heads the other way, maybe us locals should intervene when we see these things going down. So long as we keep minding our own business these things r going to continue to happen. Say something or call the police, maybe then we can have a place thats drug AND drama free.
yvette

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Oh come on stevie knew what n who he was getting with his cousins baby momma, n now he beats her lk he had no idea, n leanna shes no PRIZE always thinking she was it yea conceited, for what u aint even got your first born shes with daddy stevies cousin n his wife letty,, might I remind u a cheated husband will always choose his wife n kids over a piece of a$$... in the end calling the cops is like calling a neighbor they always want EVIDENCE,lol i dont think even the cops know wjhat it means...lmao its cotulla everyone quick turn the other way..lmao n lil franco is n was a nobody unless u like drugs like his gf n her sisters, cousins their inner circle...puros pipe sucking losers!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fossilfarts 744
Pricislla and Paul 14 hr really 7
Jessica Molina 15 hr friend 7
G-Bros Chicago Pizza Mon el man 4
50-0 azz whoopin by East Benard Mon el man 5
Mega Dance Nov 23 AMJ 2
free xmas tree Nov 21 free 1
Cotulla Dating
Find my Match

Cotulla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cotulla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cotulla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:13PM
Do Cowboys or Eagles Have the Edge in NFC East?
Yahoo! Sports 4:34 PM
Cowboys' Murray no surprise to rushing champ McCoy
Yahoo! Sports 4:48 PM
Playoff contenders feature in US Thanksgiving games
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 8:07 PM
Complete Preview for Eagles vs. Cowboys