customer

Pearsall, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2012
This place sucks the cashiers don't give a damn about the customer they have 2 or 3 cashiers and I don't know for what. They see the damn line long as hell and they don't bother to open the other register to check you out. They are always on the phone or staring off into lala land. That manager is a lazy ass she's one of the main ones.
lol

Uvalde, TX

#2 Aug 10, 2012
customer wrote:
This place sucks the cashiers don't give a damn about the customer they have 2 or 3 cashiers and I don't know for what. They see the damn line long as hell and they don't bother to open the other register to check you out. They are always on the phone or staring off into lala land. That manager is a lazy ass she's one of the main ones.
Who is the manager?
Cotullas Monkey

Crystal City, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2012
customer wrote:
Contact the parent company. Let them know your dismay with them. If they get enough complaints they will look into what the problem is. Remember, the manager does not own the place and can be fired too.
Outsider

Uvalde, TX

#4 Aug 12, 2012
At least they work unlike some people! Yes they're always on there phones but at least they get Shit done, your just mad cuz there not texting you!:P
Nice

Uvalde, TX

#5 Aug 12, 2012
They get new people there like every week, have u seen that new girl; blonde hair, glasses, she looks to young to even be working there but who am I to complain cuz she is HOT!!! ;)
yeah

Pearsall, TX

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Outsider wrote:
At least they work unlike some people! Yes they're always on there phones but at least they get Shit done, your just mad cuz there not texting you!:P
No they don't work they are lazy!! It's true the line is long and they take their sweet ass time to check you out. It also seams like they only work one register at a time even though they have several cashiers. The line can be long as heck and only one cashier will be working while the other one is outside talking to a boyfriend or just standing around not doing a damn thing
i m 1 4 u 2 n v

Uvalde, TX

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Dnt hate on them chiks jus cuz thur on thur fones talkin to thur kids,husband's,bf,or even the boss man...they get thur Shit done even tho thur can b one register open...they go thru cashiers like crazy cuz its a lot of Wrk Tht they CNT handle..I like Tht store cuz they dnt take Shit frm nobody LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
y are these flakes(latin kings) think they are ... 54 min 2-6 world 5
Mr.DJ 12 hr Pancho 6
City streets 17 hr Opinion 5
El Indio de cotulla 17 hr Asking 7
double wides 17 hr To Bad 8
Debate: Marijuana - Cotulla, TX (Aug '10) Thu okayy 56
places for rent May 26 wondering 2
More from around the web

Cotulla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE