citizen

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Why they block all goft street to find out they only working on that damn curve, why not fix the whole road! Something needs to be done about these roads, they are bumpy, torn up, cracked up, tired of hearing my vehicle squeak more and more every day due to this mess! We need help!
yeah

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2012
citizen wrote:
Why they block all goft street to find out they only working on that damn curve, why not fix the whole road! Something needs to be done about these roads, they are bumpy, torn up, cracked up, tired of hearing my vehicle squeak more and more every day due to this mess! We need help!
They have to fix the curve first then the rd dummy!!
Oil

Pearsall, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Its the damn truckers and oil fielders!
Those heavy ass trucks fck them up!!!
hmmmmmmm

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Iguess thats whats been happening to that road for the last 40 years? Goft st street as well as most of these others been [email protected] up a looooong time. Problem is it still short term fix cause city says they got no money.
wondering

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Didn't they just get a good chunk o' cash?
HMMM

Carrizo Springs, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2012
They are throwing cement portions where the water runs first and then they are going to do the entire road, that's what I was told. Let's hope that's the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any information appreciated 10 hr Galvan 1
Any information plz 10 hr Galvan 1
El Indio de cotulla (Feb '15) Thu Vato Loco 18
hotel Jun 21 Hard worker 4
Who has talked to reynaldo "pelon" Lopez recent... Jun 21 ppl1977 4
Get A Life Jun 19 Shocked 4
Murder in Cotulla (Mar '08) Jun 16 Family 90

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance