done that

Laredo, TX

#21 Mar 16, 2010
How many times, how many times, we don't want the man for keeps. that's why married men are targets. there's women who don't want to be tied down, and it's safer to play with married man for that reason,'cause they're married. You don't have to answer to them, you don't have to cook for them, wash for them, iron for them. The wife does all that for him, makes him look good when he comes to my place. Nice work. Then he'll go home, and she'll wash his underwear after he had a night of hot, heavy sex with me. Oh, loving it!!!
please

San Antonio, TX

#22 Mar 16, 2010
you got thoses stupid wives that keep takin them dumbasses back even after they find them with thier bitch in the sack. thoses wives are the brainless ones that should have no pity thrust upon them, because as long as she keeps excepting that torture the husband will keep on doing it and will never stop!!
Catherine

United States

#23 Mar 16, 2010
As I read these replies, I am absolutely convinced its definitely QUANTITY vs QUALITY, your ignorance shows with your every word...You can say whatever you want to justify YOUR end of it, but nothing changes the fact that YOU just won't see past what you want and grab at whatever crumbs come your way. If this wasn't so pathetic, I'd be laughing...
Catherine

United States

#24 Mar 16, 2010
Dear okay, thanks for your kind words. It has been 5 years since this affair, my daughters and I are quite happy and doing very well. After Mr. Big Britches tried to tell us how we were going to live, I showed him just how britches are worn. He pays 1200 in child support plus spousal support and I did this without an attorney. He has tried to reconcile with me and our family over the years but we have moved on, however he is still the father of my children and we are all very kind to him. He visits often and we even go out to dinner as a family, I do this so that my family can have at least a little bit of what could have been. Life goes on, and Love does find a way back into your heart and your life. I have no regrets...
Medical Spelling

Austin, TX

#25 Mar 16, 2010
Go Cotulla...LOL...btw, dork it's called human papillomavirus (also called HPV). You're right though...that shit is scary AND it could be passed on to your children if you're pregnant. But all the world can do is warn people about such things and everyone take their own adult action...to each his own.
nurse wrote:
oh yea i will remind you when you are infected with aids.ya'll dont even care if ya'll get the virus himoppoloma you can die from it you get cervical cancer ya'll think that just because you have sex you are safe haha think again mamaita. the devil will try to ruin you for the rest of your life.so think again before you try to srew
Duh

Austin, TX

#26 Mar 16, 2010
LMAO!!! But it's so true...why are the married women b--ching and complaining...yet they stick around...get your a-- up and leave. He obviously has no respect for your dumb a--!
lol wrote:
cotulla wife i bet when ur man comes home from being w/pros. u kiss him cause u love him even if his lips were gloss, u might as well join in on the fun ul likin her thang ever time u kiss him, when ur lonley n think about ur man fu87 in gher just use ur fingers later hell come home so u can lick the left overs keep it real u know im letting u know what u already know
well

San Antonio, TX

#27 Mar 16, 2010
so true so true, you wives that stay with your ass of a husband dont respect you and never will, so you keep up the good work havin their babies and let their mistresses have their heart!!
Maybe

United States

#28 Mar 16, 2010
Catherine wrote:
Dear okay, thanks for your kind words. It has been 5 years since this affair, my daughters and I are quite happy and doing very well. After Mr. Big Britches tried to tell us how we were going to live, I showed him just how britches are worn. He pays 1200 in child support plus spousal support and I did this without an attorney. He has tried to reconcile with me and our family over the years but we have moved on, however he is still the father of my children and we are all very kind to him. He visits often and we even go out to dinner as a family, I do this so that my family can have at least a little bit of what could have been. Life goes on, and Love does find a way back into your heart and your life. I have no regrets...
your story sounds to familar. I worked a Mcdonalds and we often saw a lady named Maria in and out of 18 wheelers. Is this the same lady? She had a daughter that had a quince about 5 or 6 yrs ago. If it is your not the first family she does this to
true

San Antonio, TX

#29 Mar 17, 2010
they will never leave their wives for their hoes
Truth

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Mar 17, 2010
Catherine wrote:
As I read these replies, I am absolutely convinced its definitely QUANTITY vs QUALITY, your ignorance shows with your every word...You can say whatever you want to justify YOUR end of it, but nothing changes the fact that YOU just won't see past what you want and grab at whatever crumbs come your way. If this wasn't so pathetic, I'd be laughing...
Thank for trying to help me get these people to understand with your life story but I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks!!! I was hoping for some women to respect other women instead of all the bullshit! Respect is not in thier vocabulary!!!! Sorry you went through all that but it's nice to know you are a better person in the end of things! If other women are ready please take note!
Truth

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Mar 17, 2010
done that wrote:
How many times, how many times, we don't want the man for keeps. that's why married men are targets. there's women who don't want to be tied down, and it's safer to play with married man for that reason,'cause they're married. You don't have to answer to them, you don't have to cook for them, wash for them, iron for them. The wife does all that for him, makes him look good when he comes to my place.
Nice work. Then he'll go home, and she'll
wash his underwear after he had a night of
hot, heavy sex with me. Oh, loving
it!!!
I don't know how many time I have to tell you that you can't or ever will have my man because you are no way no how enough of a woman for my man! Worst thing is that I can't even get you to understand that if you were all that you say you are you would be able to do with the dumb men as you please with or without a wife! The fact is you are not all you think you are!!! LOL :)- read it slow!!!!!
who

San Antonio, TX

#32 Mar 17, 2010
many times a man goes in search of a different type of need, by that i mean men tend to fall for those girls who perform other duties of satisfaction rather then the position that they have gotn accustomed by marriage (if you know what i mean), in which most wives dont participate in that type of pleasure for their men, thats why men go looking for the dirty hoes that can put their mouths to good use!
Mary Jo

United States

#33 Mar 17, 2010
Not all married men go back to there wife so do leave asked Julian Alva he is a very handsome dude and have lots of respect for the people of Encinal and what happen . Look at Jack Van Cleve an other so not all. 100 percent don't do it some do but they must have a reason for leaving, not happy or what ever the reason only God Knows. So don't believe all you hear. FG
sorry

San Antonio, TX

#34 Mar 18, 2010
feel sorry for those that have been cheated on, i have also lost someone to unfaithfulness
Catherine

United States

#35 Mar 18, 2010
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text> your story sounds to familar. I worked a Mcdonalds and we often saw a lady named Maria in and out of 18 wheelers. Is this the same lady? She had a daughter that had a quince about 5 or 6 yrs ago. If it is your not the first family she does this to
Dear Maybe, its likely the same woman but it doesnt matter, Cotulla is a small town and it's not hard to figure out who she is. I could have mentioned her name but thats not the reason I posted my story here, actually I feel sorry for her children, they must be ashamed and embarrassed by their mother's behaviour and her penchant for destroying families. She went to great lengths to hold on to my husband even going as far as telling my daughter their father no longer loved them but loved her kids... My girls were humiliated by what their father did and it took a long time for them to deal with their sorrow and start a new relationship with him. We all deal with marital discord in different ways, some stay because they really love the guy, or because its convenient, some just don't care. The saddest reason is when a woman puts up with it because she has no other choice, if she leaves she loses all means of stability...Its a choice only she can make based on her situation not by what society deems "the right thing to do" She is not stupid, just doing the best she can...My heart goes out to people who have gone thru this and I pray for the little ones, their little hearts break into bits. Mearts must be healed, but their little hearts and spirits come first. Oh, and by the way they did meet at a McDonalds...
Catherine

United States

#36 Mar 18, 2010
closing paragraph should read Hearts not Mearts...I need to start proofreading my posts! I think faster than I keyboard...
Russel g

San Antonio, TX

#37 Mar 19, 2010
The Women wrote:
U actually think because we date married men we actually want to stay with them? It's about having fun we know "Its cheaper to keep her!" and it ain't our problem they come back for more they can deal with the wife at home! Are u an angry wife? If u are deal with it learn how to satisfy ur man!
I see alot of anger & shame You have being hurt by a man that you loved once or you are just a victim of what is called abuse or sexual abuse.you are only out to hurt as many people you can get.You also probably have a low self esteem some where in the back of your minded.You are the one that should deal with your problems.Whatever they are?& Go ahard & commemt back to me I want to see more of whats hurting you.
Russel g

San Antonio, TX

#38 Mar 19, 2010
ijmmji wrote:
<quoted text>ture but ibet he eats her out n kiss u at nite u might wanna wash it first before u put it in ur mouth, next time u catch him going around or down, hit me up lov the married ladys, i think its time to tast some good,good
Good good? and you think you know how to make a married woman happy Talking like if you need a diapers hahaha!Its so funny
Maybe

United States

#39 Mar 19, 2010
Catherine wrote:
closing paragraph should read Hearts not Mearts...I need to start proofreading my posts! I think faster than I keyboard...
Catherine i respect your choice of not wanting to reveal her name. Although I do believe it is the same pathetic women. I also feel for her children. I am happy to hear you have moved on it sounds like your a very strong and independed woman! Unfort. She will continue in her man hunt. All i can say is what goes up must come down. My best wishes to you and your children.
wat

San Antonio, TX

#40 Mar 20, 2010
sucks here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
G-Bros Chicago Pizza Wed yummy 5
Pricislla and Paul Wed Lol 9
Jessica Molina Tue friend 7
50-0 azz whoopin by East Benard Mon el man 5
Mega Dance Nov 23 AMJ 2
Cotulla Dating
Find my Match

Cotulla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cotulla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cotulla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:12AM
Clowney could miss another game for Texans
ESPN10:50 AM
Texans' Clowney has 'a lot of pain' in knee
Bleacher Report11:29 AM
Texans' Clowney Has 'A Lot of Pain' in Knee
Bleacher Report12:00 PM
Live: Eagles vs. Cowboys
NBC Sports 2:20 PM
Cowboys cut lead in half