Police Identify Boy who Died in Accident

Police Identify Boy who Died in Accident

There are 4 comments on the KGNS-TV Laredo story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Police Identify Boy who Died in Accident. In it, KGNS-TV Laredo reports that:

Patrols closed off a part of the highway after a collision near the 25 mile marker on Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGNS-TV Laredo.

John

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
It is a shame the way people use so much time on here talking about others' personal lives, but not one mention of this young man, nor a prayer for him or his famiy. They are in mine.
Cotulla2013

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Thats because we did it the proper way. Why would u expect for it to be done on a site like TOPIX? Do be ignorant fool!!!
omygosh

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Oh sure but there are ignorant imbeciles sending out prayers for a 3yr old that passed on this site? Oh but that imbecile is probably from this town...
dummy

Carrizo Springs, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2013
omygosh wrote:
Oh sure but there are ignorant imbeciles sending out prayers for a 3yr old that passed on this site? Oh but that imbecile is probably from this town...
Ummm YOUR THE IMBECILE! THE topic is ABOUT THE BOY WHO WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT. Read before you type PENDEJA! This is NOT about ANYBODY ELSE! YOUR THE ONE BRINGING THIS UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr.DJ 10 hr Pancho 6
City streets 16 hr Opinion 5
El Indio de cotulla 16 hr Asking 7
double wides 16 hr To Bad 8
Debate: Marijuana - Cotulla, TX (Aug '10) Thu okayy 56
places for rent May 26 wondering 2
sxy is a state of mind May 26 yum yum 28
More from around the web

Cotulla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE