Messages to the Mayor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shame

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
FIX OUR ROADS!!!!!! I thought you were SO smart. Apply for some road grants!!!!!!!
citizen

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 20, 2010
raise the taxes but use the money on the streets not your family.
Streets

Laredo, TX

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Seems like that would be the first thing on the agenda! If you want to be the first mayor that will be remembered you would bring Encinal up to par with paved streets!
Da Trufe

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 21, 2010
citizen wrote:
raise the taxes but use the money on the streets not your family.
da wont happend wit da mayor we got now we all no he a crook. Y he got voted bac n iz a mystry better yet da stupid voters r a mystry
Ya Think

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Da Trufe wrote:
<quoted text> da wont happend wit da mayor we got now we all no he a crook. Y he got voted bac n iz a mystry better yet da stupid voters r a mystry
What is a mystery is where you went to school! Why in the WORLD would you want to write like that? "WIT" instead of with, come on, one more letter! "DA" instead of the, ONE more letter! "IZ" imstead of is - same number of letters!! Who will this impress??? Quit being lazy. Yeah, I know, I will be bashed for proofreading. Just makes me mad!
jolene rodriguez

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2010
Joe pela me la panocha wey.
f--k off

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2010
jolene rodriguez wrote:
Joe pela me la panocha wey.
damn jolene ur name is famous!!! i want ur autograph plz plz plz!!!!
correction

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2010
It's BUEY not WEY. If you want to talk like the blacks then go color yourself black.
citizen
#9 Dec 11, 2010
come on joe do the walk u would say how u would do changes given the chance will for a reason u got it so do it kids need baseball fields we need to bring more gro stores we need safe places to walk or jog we need to grow now with all these people coming in we need dept store prescripation?? crazy prices but if u dont have a way to pearsall u have to get it here help the people who gave u another chance
local

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Good presentation Citizen, but it falls on deaf ears. At the present ppl here as well as the major are concentrating on the cash flow being generated with with the gas boom. No one cares,except you, how and what Cotulla has.
Really

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2010
You are right Local , but the City needs to prepare to catch up on a very long fall back. I understand the Main St project is trying to help Cotulla , but we have many more streets to help. Never in my lifetime have I seen Cotulla in such bad shape. Maybe if the county and the city could get along , we might see improvements , but yet the county wants to pay thousands to get rid of a elected offical and the city just wants to "cover" pot holes. Cotulla we need help!!! How can we fix our problems? After all we voted these people into office.
citizen

Universal City, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2010
hey really we did not vote joe in ,just nobody ran against him so he atomatically wins.plus he is not smart its his wife he cant do any thing with out his wife he wants to table all the items on the agenda to talk it over with his wife too see if she approves it.we as the city cannot apply for grants untill we raise our taxes.we have the equipment to pave the roads just give us workers the matetials,and get out of our way.sorry joe but its the truth,the civic center should of been finised by now
citizen
#13 Dec 13, 2010
then we should have juanita as major if she is his brain but she has to make the money
well

Laredo, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2010
yes please fix them asap
stule

Powderly, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2010
the roads do need fixing all they do is throw dirt to fill in the holes and then they say they fixed them
cotulla sucks

United States

#17 Dec 22, 2010
Mr mayor, blow me. Long and hard.
gov

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2011
learn how to take care of the city workers you are hurting the city by not taking care of them first
Cotullas_Monkey

Crystal City, TX

#19 Dec 22, 2011
Ya Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a mystery is where you went to school! Why in the WORLD would you want to write like that? "WIT" instead of with, come on, one more letter! "DA" instead of the, ONE more letter! "IZ" imstead of is - same number of letters!! Who will this impress??? Quit being lazy. Yeah, I know, I will be bashed for proofreading. Just makes me mad!
It's a sad day when adults are posting like little children. Yea yea get with the time yada yada. Who cares. write correctly. What's even more embarrassing is that these people have children. I'm with you on that though.
really

Pearsall, TX

#20 Dec 22, 2011
the city doesnt do there job. why do you think this mayor we have will fix anything. they just pocket the money and go on with there lives laughing it up. there are alot of ppl that pay there taxes and where is the money going?? and the court house isnt done after the 100 years its been waiting to get fixed.
you know where that money went probably straight to someones pocket! this town wont ever change because these people only run for office for the title . they dont plan on fixing anything just profiting from us folks here. that is sad.
Lozano

Pearsall, TX

#21 Dec 23, 2011
Streets wrote:
Seems like that would be the first thing on the agenda! If you want to be the first mayor that will be remembered you would bring Encinal up to par with paved streets!
Don't be an idiot! The mayor is only uncharged of the city of Cotulla. Encinal has their own mayor. A mayor is a city entity not a county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cotulla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stealing oil 58 min Truth 6
Connie RAMIREZ and nazi 1 hr Your fav coke 5
pam lopez (May '14) Jul 23 Lol 25
smokeshops in cotulla? Jul 23 stoopid mon 4
Do TV antennas work in Cotulla?? Jul 23 highfive 4
Name the top people always in everyones business! Jul 21 huh 2
BrokenCrystalRose Jul 21 tiredofyou 1

Cotulla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance