gay pervets in the verde vallley

gay pervets in the verde vallley

Posted in the Cottonwood Forum

ugly jae

Eagle, ID

#1 Dec 3, 2009
whats with all the homosexual perverts here in the valley?? went hiking with my grandson near scenic area on beaver head flats and ran into 2 nude men fondling each other, also on another occasion i used the restroom in the cottonwood library only to notice what appeared to be a man in the next stall peeping through a hole in the paper dispenser.

TAKE YOUR SICK FAGGOT ANTICS SOMEWHERE ELSE!
aware in cottonwood

Eagle, ID

#2 Dec 3, 2009
yes, ive seen this type of stuff in the restrooms at the park as well, these low life's troll for sex, take a look at the writing on the walls LITERALLY. there setting up play dates and times is SICK. why is the police not stopping this? theirs children here that shouldn't be exposed to this stuff.
old yeller

Glendale, AZ

#3 Dec 4, 2009
SICK BASTARDS!! GET OUT OF COTTONWOOD!
booch221

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 9, 2009
SICK BASTARDS!! GET OUT OF COTTONWOOD!
That includes you, ugly jae, aware in cottonwood, and old yeller!
You're probably a bunch of closet cases!
gunniesack

AOL

#5 Dec 12, 2009
Yes I AGREE 100% GO TO PHOENIX AND TELL THAT WEIRDO OFF. THIS CRAP SHOULDN'T BE OUT IN PUBLIC WHERE YOU HAVE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN IT TO A CHILD. THAT WOULD HAVE MESSED ME UP ON THE BIRDS AND THE BEES AT A YOUNG AGE!!! GET A ROOM. AND QUIT STARING AT WOMEN TAKING A DUMP.EWWW
Earl

Elgin, AZ

#6 Dec 15, 2009
Go to Fry's supermarket during lunch time at Mingus high school and you will see those sick little perverts come walking into Frys , females holding hands , kissing each other , and boys with makeup on !
jared

Black Canyon City, AZ

#8 Jan 21, 2010
i dont care what people do in the privacy of there own home, but when your doing it in public places near children i take offense to that
Savataba

Cottonwood, AZ

#9 Jan 30, 2010
Earl wrote:
Go to Fry's supermarket during lunch time at Mingus high school and you will see those sick little perverts come walking into Frys , females holding hands , kissing each other , and boys with makeup on !
Earl, In today's world these kids think it is ok. Girls holding hands is nothing new, and two girls kissing each other in public aren't doing it for the love they have for each other, but rather to attract guys. And that last kid, that is an Emo boy. A sad pathetic attempt to attract attention.(just like the two chicks)

Sad part is you could go to many a free sight online an see just how much gay sex is being offered to any takers here in the area.
not a closed minded loser

Gilbert, AZ

#10 Oct 2, 2012
wow how small minded you all must be! This is ridiculous! So if it were a man and a woman naked and enjoying each other, it would be ok? He guys those two girls kissing each other are not thinking about you or how to get your attention... they found the attention they were seeking from the person they are kissing... I truly hope none of you live here anymore, or have since seen the error in your small minded thinking.

“I'm a Rocker!”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2012
That's friggin hilarious!!! Best thread in a while.
garrett james duncan

Parma, Italy

#12 Oct 11, 2012
I can't believe I ever said anything mean about them. I just hope that you, my reader, will find it in your heart to look the other way and to give me another chance.'m so sick and tired of zombies in pop-culture. I can't wait for another 5-10 years until this stupid zombie craze dies down and we can watch movies and news again where they don't try to ram-rod zombies into the story every chance they get. Some of the infected crew come back to life and have super-human strength, which again, isn't explained, original, or interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cottonwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Why does everyone want to get rid of La... Jul 26 Billy Bob 1
Considering relocating to Sedona..what's it lik... (Dec '08) Jul 5 Truthsayer 255
News Cottonwood to permit chickens by the dozen (Sep '11) Jul 3 jazzyhunt321 2
Bo Wilson Performs in Las Vegas' House of Blues (Jun '15) Jun '16 Wagonmaster 11
Firehouse Donuts and Leah Phelps (Dec '15) Jun '16 Icantbelievethisi... 26
Cottonwood Arizona is a pathetic joke ! (Oct '08) Jun '16 Happy 45
Review: REDROCK PRECISION MOTORS (Nov '13) May '16 Bobby 7

Cottonwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cottonwood Mortgages