It's simply amazing how creatively you can distort reality. Romney is a pigheaded, insincere boor who ran a disasterous campaign. He took every position on every issue, refused to reveal his tax records, and of course, buried himself by finally being honest with his corporate bigwigs when he thought no one else was listening.<quoted text>
I have to disagree here-----Romney was a solid candidate who ran a strong campaign; a B+ campaign. He made mistakes, no doubt, but look at what he was up against, irrespective of Barack's campaign.
1) Hurricane Sandy, where the nation rallied behind the victims and criticism of any President in times of CRISIS is impossible.
2) Hurricane Isaac during the Republican convention, sucking up valuable air time.
3) The CORPORATE FASCIST MSM covering up Obama's failed Presidency and nit-picking the Romney campaign.
4) Todd Akin's comments and his incredible self-centered decision
to stay in the race.
5) Murdock's comments in Indiana made things worse.
Yes B+-------He made stratigic errors in my opinion, BUT the above five obstacles were TOTALLY out of his control.
Mitt Romney's biggest obstacle was Mitt Romney.
I think you should put the cap back on the bottle, bottlecap.