Room for rent in Cottageville, SC

Room for rent in Cottageville, SC

Posted in the Cottageville Forum

Lebanon, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Country living on a semi-secluded wooded lot, Room for rent in private home in Cottageville, SC..

Prefer a MALE room mate..trustworthy, clean, honest, MUST have secure job,(employement will be verified), Smokers OK, social drinkers OK, NO Party animals or heavy drinkers...No drama or BS here and don't bring any with you...and if your handy around the house, even better!!

Private room with Full size bed, large closet, clothes dresser, private bathroom and full access to kitchen, laundry facilities and remaining home will be shared with home owner.

Month to month or agreed lease, 6-12 month lease, small security deposit are required..30 days notice when vacating home is necessary..Rent $400.00 a month which includes electric.(home has water well, no water bill), you will have to provide your own phone services (no land line in home), Satellite TV connection and a vehicle will be needed due to distance from major cities...
The home is located 20 minutes from Walterboro, 30 minutes from Summerville and hour from Charleston, SC.

Please respond here and or email to: SERIOUS inquiries ONLY..Must live in U.S., have employment in US,, cash, money orders are accepted for payment only...This is NOT a SCAM and I will not provide my personal information until a lease agreement and a face to face meeting has been set and agreed upon.

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Still seeking a room mate. any takers???

Watauga, TN

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Nicholas,,I got your message thru email. IF you are still interested please respond to my email address??

Rutherfordton, NC

#4 Jul 25, 2011
I am no longer looking to rent a room, I am selling home...thanks anyway..

Kaneohe, HI

#5 Nov 6, 2011
UPDATE: room mate still needed OR will rent the home unfurnished. Room:$300 rent with $300 deposit OR...
rent home for $650 a month with $650 deposit. No electric, phone or tv service will be provided.
Home has own well system.
Serious inquries ONLY,,,leave message here!!

Ashland City, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Still need a room mate..home NO longer for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cottageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedophile RG Stair Is Back 21 hr www22 4
Relocating to work in Charleston. Thinking abou... Mar 10 Scarlet and Grey 1
Healthfirst - Summerville DO NOT GO THERE! (May '09) Mar 4 cyberbanite 59
Alisha kellerman Mar 2 Stink Purple 2
RG Stair Is The Son Of Perdition Feb '18 RGStair_com 6
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Summerville Feb '18 Maria 15
News Dorchester County has plan for Ashley River par... (Jul '13) Feb '18 Star213 2

Cottageville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cottageville Mortgages