K-Mart Employee Accused of Poisoning Meat

Apr 10, 2007 Read more: WLTX Columbia 56
Authorities say a former Kmart employee was arrested and accused of putting rat poison in packages of ground beef at one of its stores last week. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
snoop

Myrtle Beach, SC

#48 Apr 11, 2007
JOE ANGERER wrote:
I DONT KNOW OF ANY K MARTS THAT STILL SELL MEAT PACKAGED LIKE THAT. ARE YOU SURE SHE WAS AN EMPLYEE OF K MART OR MAYBE WALMART
KMart on Two Notch sells ham burger patties
DUHA

Columbia, SC

#49 Apr 11, 2007
Burstin Tuflayms wrote:
<quoted text>
All for you Dahling! But we simply MUST be festive!
YOU AND SUSAN NEED TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. GET OFF THE FORUM. DUMB AZZ. GO EAT TRUFFLES, PIG FEET, VINEEAS,NECK BONES ARE WHATEVER TOGETHER. GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!
That crazy Biotch

Sumter, SC

#50 Apr 11, 2007
I can't believe that byotch.!! What if someone's kids would have eaten that!!! Oh how terrible. I hope she is charged with something serious like attempted murder! Omg... let me see her. I will kick her fat a&&! How could you do something so sick?
bjw

Columbia, SC

#51 Apr 11, 2007
Why is she out of jail? She should be charged for attempted murder.
Terrible

Collierville, TN

#52 Apr 11, 2007
That's terrible, to know that an employee would do something of that nature. My question would be (why).
Employeers need to do much better with there hiring practices!
Terrible

Collierville, TN

#53 Apr 11, 2007
That's terrible, to know that an employee would do something of that nature. My question would be (why).
Employeers need to do much better with there hiring practices!
keith mixon

United States

#54 Apr 12, 2007
this former employee should be prosecuted with what i believe is attempted murder with no plea accepted.obviously she had an axe to grind with kmart but putting how many unknown lives at risk is inexcuseable
bluelightspecial

United States

#55 Apr 12, 2007
Irish German American wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Super K-Mart. Allot like Super Walmarts. I'd shop them if we had they up here.
who gives a fu-k what its called its still a k-mart. I don't want to buy my groceries from a place that fat women in polyester one size fits all pants are chasing a blue light special.
DUHA

Columbia, SC

#57 Apr 12, 2007
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like parading myself more here! Now either join the fun or watch from the sidelines, I simply don't care.
GET A JOB!!!
DUHA

Columbia, SC

#58 Apr 12, 2007
Burstin Tuflayms wrote:
<quoted text>
And together we will be MOST festive!
IS THIS A WOMAN OR A MAN DRESSED IN DRAG???? UUWEEEE, CHANGE THE PICTURE, DISGUSTING!!!!
torpedomate

AOL

#59 Apr 12, 2007
DUHA wrote:
<quoted text>IS THIS A WOMAN OR A MAN DRESSED IN DRAG???? UUWEEEE, CHANGE THE PICTURE, DISGUSTING!!!!
Lmaoooooo, I was thinking the same thing. I think is a white female MEDEA WANNABE.
torpedomate

AOL

#60 Apr 12, 2007
MY BAD >>>>>>> >> MADEA
adb

Columbia, SC

#63 Apr 12, 2007
What we really need is to have prayer visuals, because these people are a work of evil.
GGG

Irmo, SC

#65 Apr 12, 2007
Thanks Justice

Justice
under
situations
that
ignore
critical
expressions....

what ever that means....just sounded like a good acronym!!!
GGG

Irmo, SC

#68 Apr 13, 2007
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>That WAS good. See, I can be nice :)
OKAY, I HOPE IM NOT DYING TODAY OR ANYTHING...SUSAN IS BEING NICE TO ME...IM WORRIED.

LOL

SPARE ME LONGER LORD, IM NOT READY....
GGG

Irmo, SC

#70 Apr 13, 2007
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>I AM nice.
I PLEA THE FIFTH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cottageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.G. Stair Rebuke Page (Nov '13) Wed MisterWizard 1,051
News Minister: Shooting of black man by white office... Apr 14 Cat74 26
News Man who jumped from Ravenel Bridge identified (Feb '14) Mar 29 Observing 11
Elaine Fogle (Apr '14) Mar '15 james 8
News Senator dismisses attempt to rename Ravenel Bri... Jan '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 2
News S.C. Neighbors Ask Woman to Take Down Confedera... (Sep '10) Jan '15 ACB 123
News Body of 3-year-old girl to return home (Nov '09) Jan '15 Caprica2424 33
More from around the web

Cottageville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]