K-Mart Employee Accused of Poisoning ...

K-Mart Employee Accused of Poisoning Meat

There are 56 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 10, 2007, titled K-Mart Employee Accused of Poisoning Meat. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Authorities say a former Kmart employee was arrested and accused of putting rat poison in packages of ground beef at one of its stores last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hot Shame

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2007
That's a shame. Don't try to kill others because things in your life are not working out. Just pray to God and he'll work it out for you. They could charge her with attempted murder!
Hot Shame

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2007
That's a shame. Why would someone try to kill others because things in their life are not working out. Don't people know that God will work everything out, just pray. They could charge her with attempted murder; what if a child ate that tanted meat?
junior

Millen, GA

#4 Apr 10, 2007
I never buy meat from K-Mart....YUK....or Wal-Mart either....I say:Grill up one and force her to eat the dam thing!!!!
stupid

AOL

#5 Apr 10, 2007
She should still be in jail. What if she tampered with more meats ??? She should have been charged with attempted murder.
snoop

Summerville, SC

#6 Apr 10, 2007
Sounds like this should be her dinner
torpedomate

AOL

#7 Apr 10, 2007
Another "W.o.W" crime
Always Smiling

Columbia, SC

#9 Apr 10, 2007
WOW... What is the world coming too? You cant buy food without worrying if it is going to kill your loved ones!
jrnyfan

Millen, GA

#10 Apr 10, 2007
I think they need to grill one up and force her to eat it.
This is 4 her

Sumter, SC

#11 Apr 10, 2007
Give her a lil bit..........and plenty water
This is 4 her

Sumter, SC

#12 Apr 10, 2007
its called.A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE
Irish German American

Florence, SC

#13 Apr 10, 2007
adam kadmon wrote:
The Kmart where Wyndam worked took all packaged meat off its shelves after an employee conducting a routine inspection found three packages had been tampered with.
OMG, someone at K-mart actually did their job. This person needs to be promoted to CE fu-kin OH!
Who buys meat from k-mart anyways?
It's called Super K-Mart. Allot like Super Walmarts. I'd shop them if we had they up here.
Bea

Camden, SC

#14 Apr 10, 2007
Snoop, you're right, this should be her dinner. It would be interesting to see how she feels after she eats these burgers.
Lugoff

Memphis, TN

#15 Apr 10, 2007
How the heck can she be out on a PR bond? She was trying to kill people and she gets out on a PR bond? It would be harder to get out of jail if you had stolen the $4 pack of meat!
DUHA

Georgetown, SC

#16 Apr 10, 2007
Justice wrote:
Another "W.o.W" crime
DOES THIS MEAN WORLD ON WORLD CRIME?? WACKO ON WACKO?? OR WOMEN ON WOMEN???
GGG

Columbia, SC

#17 Apr 10, 2007
Justice wrote:
Another "W.o.W" crime
Oooohhhhh yeah!!!!!

Justice and I are gonna be the best of comment/forum buddies...
GGG

Columbia, SC

#18 Apr 10, 2007
Since she didnt hurt anyone on the first attempt, she may go back again. They sure let this nutty buddy out of the pin quickly....

Well, they say it's who you know not what you know...
GGG

Columbia, SC

#19 Apr 10, 2007
why is she out of jail? Going for round two...
jbg

Swansea, SC

#20 Apr 10, 2007
This may not be true go on your computer and look at kmart .com you will see where a employee accused of stealen that was not true.look at how they have took from thier employee and got by ,because she has been accused of it does mean it the truth look at how kmart can lie they when bankrup and then bought sears take a good look at how they have did their employee.make sure it the truth before you judge her.
jbg

Leesville, SC

#21 Apr 10, 2007
don't judge it may not be the truth
Bryan

Hilton Head Island, SC

#22 Apr 11, 2007
who did she think was going to get the meat? lol...someone really pissed her off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cottageville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RG Stair ~ True Or False Prophet? (Jul '10) May 22 sister Stair 72
R G Stair is a bad person May 22 pastor Clemmons 1
do you think brother r.g. s.t.a.i.r.grows dope... May 21 420 time 1
Pedophile R.G. Stair Hates People (Sep '10) May 21 Donald Trump wins 6
R.G. Stair Is The Son Of Perdition (Sep '10) May 21 Penis hungry STAIR 19
Overcomer ministry (Feb '12) May 20 u s State investi... 19
R.G. Stair Really Does Tell Lies January 2017 May 20 too bad so sad 2

Cottageville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance