Parents get schooled in reading to kids

Jun 23, 2010 Full story: The Orange County Register

In this season of graduations, ceremonies at five Santa Ana elementary schools call attention to themselves like the child with all the right answers.

Full Story
Community Volunteer

Orange, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2010
The THINK Together organization has its roots at the Shalimar Learning & Teen Centers in one of our Costa Mesa neighborhoods. Nadia Flores, the woman featured in the article, was one of the first Costa Mesa students to benefit from the Shalmiar Teen program back in the early 1990s, now she's paying it forward with her work in Santa Ana and elsewhere. So Proud of THINK Together and Nadia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Sukhee Kang as Mayor? Nov 25 A 1
Officer in King City tow scandal arrested for b... Nov 25 perfectcitizen 2
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Nov 24 SMASH LOWCC 141
Immigrants Wait, Hope, Plan For Obama Order Nov 22 huey goins 26
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Nov 21 Gangster grove 1,116
Clean Slate program creates murals at Valley pu... (Nov '10) Nov 19 Eijah Juliana 3
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at November 27 at 10:42PM PST

Costa Mesa News Video

Costa Mesa Dating
Find my Match

Costa Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Costa Mesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Costa Mesa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:47 am PST