The OC Fair Express the Metrolink Tra...

The OC Fair Express the Metrolink Train to Santa Ana

Posted in the Costa Mesa Forum

Orange County Fair

Wrightwood, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2011
When is the Orange County Fair, the Metrolink Train #654 is departing from Los Angeles Union Station at 10:00am arriving to Santa Ana at 10:50am of the Metrolink's Orange County Line and to take a transfer to OCTA Bus Route 662 to Orange County Fair to visit web at www.metrolinktrains.com/schedules/pdf.php... , www.octa.net/pdf/oc662.pdf and www.ocfair.net/2011/images/logo.png ?
Orange County Fair

Wrightwood, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2011
When is the Orange County Fair, the Metrolink Train #654 is departing from Los Angeles Union Station at 10:00am arriving to Santa Ana at 10:50am of the Metrolink's Orange County Line and to take a transfer to OCTA Bus Route 662 to Orange County Fair to visit web at www.metrolinktrains.com/schedules/pdf.php... , www.octa.net/pdf/oc662.pdf and www.ocfair.com/2011/images/logo.png ?

When is the Metrolink San Bernardino Line #351 to Union Station from San Bernardino and Metrolink Antelope Valley Line #260 to Union Station from Lancaster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacific Wine & Food Festival 3 hr howefortunate 1
Fun Family Friendly 5k run/walk/swim Sand BLAST... Fri stephanie 1
News Police arrest 'scarface bandit' after 11 hold-ups (Mar '08) Fri Bryan 6
News Mailman makes his last delivery after 30 years ... Jul 12 Torres 1
News Strange & Unusual - Misprinted $20 Bill Sells f... (Mar '07) Jul 12 Jack 90
Judge Michael Naughton Santa Ana Court (Aug '07) Jul 10 Christina Monet w... 526
News Disneyland devotee visits park for 2,000 days i... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 1

Costa Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Costa Mesa Mortgages