buena vista market

Victorville, CA

#520 Jun 17, 2013
AHM wrote:
<quoted text>
Chales! Your dead hood aint about nada! Bunch of tecatos and paisas selling trash right there!
trash day is tuesday. come through. we'll leave the lid of the dumpster open for your remains after the processing of recycling.
SURxGxG

Garden Grove, CA

#521 Jun 18, 2013
AHM wrote:
<quoted text>
Chales! Your dead hood aint about nada! Bunch of tecatos and paisas selling trash right there!
Vete a la verga pinche lleva
South East Garden Grove Rifa All Day!!!!!
Dare to disrespect we'll smash all you lame ass paisa's
PURO SOUTH EAST GARDEN GROVE POR VIDA!!!!!!!!.: GROVERS :.
GASMER GODSMOBB

United States

#522 Jun 19, 2013
Fuxk 187 18 street ovs p12 la.GODS MOBB.GASMER NEWLAND BLOCK FUXK EVERBODY GODSMOBB OR DIE
GASMER GODSMOBB

United States

#523 Jun 19, 2013
SURxGxG wrote:
<quoted text>
Vete a la verga pinche lleva
South East Garden Grove Rifa All Day!!!!!
Dare to disrespect we'll smash all you lame ass paisa's
PURO SOUTH EAST GARDEN GROVE POR VIDA!!!!!!!!.: GROVERS :.
GODSMOBB OR DIE GASMER LOKOTE FUXC EVERBODY G.O.D.S
Fullas714

La Habra, CA

#525 Jul 8, 2013
HAHA WATZUP TO THAT CRAZY FOOL STRUGGLES (STRUGGS) FROM HARDTIMES GARDEN GROVE GANG FIRRME HOMIE I MET AT THE COUNTY JAIL MY ROUTINA PARTNER
big chifi

Los Angeles, CA

#526 Jul 8, 2013
Wtf! Gangsters in Buena park?! That's the craziest ish I've heard! Lol wack a** white wash peeps!
INTELO

United States

#527 Jul 18, 2013
WHY DUB EN KINGZ INTELO
TRIPPER

Mira Loma, CA

#528 Jul 19, 2013
WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO GARDEN GROVE CRTx3 CRIMINAL TOWN? Did Anaheim Colonia take over that hood?
OCLS

Alexandria, VA

#529 Aug 26, 2013
Click Click Bang Bang Its All About THAT Los Mad Ones OCLS Gang MONSTER
OCLS

Alexandria, VA

#530 Aug 26, 2013
Fullas714 wrote:
HAHA WATZUP TO THAT CRAZY FOOL STRUGGLES (STRUGGS) FROM HARDTIMES GARDEN GROVE GANG FIRRME HOMIE I MET AT THE COUNTY JAIL MY ROUTINA PARTNER
Was Up to all the homies from the FULAS GANGS FTTR Rest In Peace to the homeboy Crook !
DwC392 FtWk473

Tustin, CA

#535 Sep 9, 2013
Destroying weenines constantly !!!!!!!!!
OPHS13

Los Angeles, CA

#536 Sep 24, 2013
Big bad AHM.ORPHANS.TRECE RIFA
Howie

Huntington Beach, CA

#538 Sep 24, 2013
Who is TMK? Those morons write their retarded names constantly on everything as if they're a dog pissing on trees.

Anyone that tags is a piece of trash. You don't own any territory, you don't even own a house or a car, you probably don't even pay rent. You are scum and will always be scum. You're a piece of garbage and no one is afraid of you. You have watched too many Hispanic gang banger movies and listened to too much rap. None of you losers could get a respectable job if your lives depended on it. So you go destroying other people's property.
Creeplok18st

United States

#539 Sep 26, 2013
ese yogi wrote:
Puroe Orange county 7 1 4 Surenos today i got messed up and almost got shanked13 dark blue rags sporting all day representing my grounds up here in Fresno fuck the norputos. You Cato's call youselfs gangsters but you all claim sur and get down with each other if your going to gangbang do it like me against the red up here in fresno born and raised in garden grove bca but now live in Fresno up here surenos vs norputos always going at it.you see I'm active daily and suite up in blue and walk to work with my head up with a big tattoo on my shaved head with 13 on it. You vatos. Ain't
gangsters I'm am.
Stfu stupid ur a lame , wat ur saying is u cant handle the beef so u might as well retreat , u want peace lame
yogi bear

Los Angeles, CA

#540 Oct 16, 2013
What's up Buena clintoneros what's up to big Grinch n listo
mz candy

Los Angeles, CA

#541 Oct 16, 2013
welcome to taco land
east elsinore

Los Angeles, CA

#542 Oct 19, 2013
Eyc gang
Howie

Huntington Beach, CA

#543 Oct 26, 2013
Gangs are just for ignorant Mexicans who refuse to get a legitimate job and not steal.
City of Crimes

El Monte, CA

#544 Nov 6, 2013
f**k orpans foo they aint from my city Ese they stay in westminister don't be saying their frm Anaheim. n yeah G.G CRT have been dead for a long ass time the homies from La Colonia took over them. the only hoods from G.G that I hear making nosie are just Hardtimes and EvilWays haha These foos be throwing up every hood that ive never heard of n shit haha like ES.GG never heard of that DxC is dead Palma Vista Jeffrey St took over there hood Organized Crime r just a bunch of lil kids. CRT Colonia took over them. LMS r just a bunch skaters Evil Ways smacks them up. BIG BAD ANAHEIM CITY!
City of Crimes

El Monte, CA

#545 Nov 6, 2013
Fuxk CRIMINALGAS TOWN DEAD ASS VARRIO I CALLED UR HOMIE OUT LAST TIME AT THE 7/11 ON GILBERT N KATELLA PANOCHA ASS FOO RANKED! QVO TO HE HOMIES FM AHM LA COLONIA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How tax breaks aim to keep companies growing in... 2 hr ThomasA 2
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 11 hr Butch 629
News Strange & Unusual - Fake Firefighter Showed Up ... (Sep '07) Fri One who knows 7
News Rents hit all-time highs amid job growth and lo... Fri telllinitlikeitis 11
News Futurist: Diversity Brings Innovation Fri Richard Fish 1
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Fri Vic 383
News 'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial We... Apr 20 Terence 2

Costa Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Costa Mesa Mortgages