Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.
Comments
4,661 - 4,680 of 4,787 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 18
Goofus

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I wish some would run me some.
WOW

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

rattrapper wrote:
Now that's the holiday spirit :)(Hill, Wow, & Hulagen)
Wow, sorry to hear you are in need of a liver transplant.:( Hopefully one will be available ASAP.
I agree with your comments about Hill manning up.
Hill, that's a damn shame that you have 4 kids and 11 grandchildren, and you are lonely and all alone. Shame on them...unless they have a damn good reason for their avoidance of communicating with you.
The reason for not "signing in" here, is to show my real locale.
SOA will be coming on here at 10:00 PM, which is just about an hour from now.
P.S. I am a female, and am not a biker or a "biker's chick." However, I stumbled onto this site soon after it started, popping in every now and then, when I'm not on Facebook.:)
Peace out, and Thanksgiving wishes to all.
The last episode was confusing. So many sub-plots and lies going on now. Nero/Smits is about the only one of the cast I like anymore, except for Wayne.

So you're been lurking here for awhile? Ha ha. Not quite the same as it use to be.

Any way, hope everyone is having a good evening. Cya later.
Rattrapper

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

To WOW,

I agree with your take on SOA. I do like the character Nero and Jimmy Smits the actor.
I just hope that they keep him in character and not do a 180 on his character. ;)

I almost thought that Wayne was a goner a few weeks back, and was pissed that he'd be killed off.

I like the loose cannon Tigs- in real life I would in no way like that type of character. LOL!

For some strange reason, I somehow completely forgot to see the episode following where Gemma crashed her SUV, and it ended showing little Abel in his car seat dripping blood!

I thought how messed up it was to kill that little tot off! I did not like that shit a all.

I turned the show on, believing I had not missed an episode, and thought WTF?? Did I miss something?
There was Abel at home wearing a bandage around his head, and in another scene, Gemma was as right as rain.

All that got me to thinking that somehow I must have completely forgot to watch the previous week's episode. Later I checked an online site for recaps...imagine my chagrin when I found out that indeed I had.^^^^^

As for lurking here for quite awhile, yep I have. Since it is in my area, this Topic appeared back when I was on Topix with a group of ladies, rallying against a POS child killer.

I have never had enough time to read all of the posts here, so there are quite a few blank spots...I did read the beginning, then way later when Jerrie (sp)? F. used to post on here before she passed.~RIP~

Oh hell yeah, there have been many changes in topics, etc...but there had always been instigators and shit talkers.

What keeps me coming back, every now and then,and what is so cool, is the length this forum has managed to stay alive.

The one Topix site- and only one- that I participated in on a regular basis, and interacted with the other users, died out and hasn't been used in close to two
years.
There was a great group of ladies, and
only one male, on that Topix forum, but when a troll came onboard, we gave the troll back what trolls deserve.:)

Forget the advice "DFTT" Don't feed the trolls.... because we did mange to stop the troll. ;)

There's still some daylight left here, not much, and along with the cloudy rainy weather, it'll soon be dark. 4:45 PM for me.

Take care and thanks for the reply.:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

yuckin wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. I've known many people that have family in the GANG and they run a lot of meth and other dope all over so cal. They are by no means innocent.
I should correct thast, I do not mean to stereotype all people associated, I should have said, Very few of them are innocent.
Hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Damn it been working night shift and havent seen
My soap opra SOA. Bet its gettin good., here come the holidays speeding around the corner
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

hey all goodmoring long time no see wow.hope you all have a happy self thanksgiving.
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

to wow .bro i was hopeing you got that phone call.i was worryed about you.gald your back bro.hulagen &Rattrapper have been good to me.thanks for all you care.and i like not lieing anymore it feels good.again good to see you back.i belive i have friends now.and i belive your going to get that phone call.your bro
WOW

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hill wrote:
to wow .bro i was hopeing you got that phone call.i was worryed about you.gald your back bro.hulagen &Rattrapper have been good to me.thanks for all you care.and i like not lieing anymore it feels good.again good to see you back.i belive i have friends now.and i belive your going to get that phone call.your bro
Call whenever ya want.

Hill and everyone else, I mainly post on DC Topix. It's much livelier and way more fun. Come join "Piggy" there.
hill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

just asking wow ?you blowing me off.its easy yes or no.be real i have been.
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hill wrote:
just asking wow ?you blowing me off.its easy yes or no.be real i have been.
No one is blowing you off. Don't be silly.
Hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Didn't find it DC topix i googled it but got a bunch of other Dc topix crap
Pigster

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hulagen wrote:
Didn't find it DC topix i googled it but got a bunch of other Dc topix crap
Try this, http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc
Rattrapper

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hi all- I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving- Hill, I hope that you had some family to share T-Day with.:)

I've been MIA- my daughter was hit by a car while riding her bicycle.(:
Luckily it was in a slow zone and the driver wasn't going very fast.

After she was taken via ambulance and checked into the ER- her condition wasn't bad enough to warrant sending her to a larger hospital with a Trauma Unit.

She's a lot tougher than I am, and even some men.....
considering she had mandibular fractures (broken jaw) on her lower left jaw. The surgery to wire her jaw shut is scheduled for Fri. Dec. 7th.
She also has a deep facial (?) asphalt burn/abrasion on her chin, lots of cuts, abrasions, and bruising on both of her hands, and left leg.
She never once whined, cried, or complained of pain.
She denied any meds for pain, and wouldn't even take an aspirin.

She's young enough to where her chin is healing nicely and probably won't even leave any scarring.

I was more shook up about this accident than she was.

I'll go check out to that other Topix site WOW posted about.

In less than one hour, SOA will be on for 1 1/2 hour for season 5's last episode. I wonder when Season 6 will be starting.

Take care~
Rattrapper

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

P.S. To Wow> The forum over at Topix for Washington, DC area- it'd be easier for peeps to find if you could name a particular thread...there are tons of threads there....:)
Piggy lives on

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rattrapper wrote:
P.S. To Wow> The forum over at Topix for Washington, DC area- it'd be easier for peeps to find if you could name a particular thread...there are tons of threads there....:)
IT'S past 3am here. I'm on my laptop watching my sweet Becky sleeping. I wanna wake her up, I won't.
Rattrapper

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I managed to find several forums in DC where "Piggy" commented, I posted a few replies to let ya know I found some of them. ;)
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rattrapper wrote:
I managed to find several forums in DC where "Piggy" commented, I posted a few replies to let ya know I found some of them. ;)
Weeeeeee Weeeeeeee

Piggy is kinda bummed out. Dec. 12th is coming up. I sent Dan a money order today. I so miss Jeri.
iSpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

They ain't white.
Whitey

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Who "ain't white?"
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Piggy is kinda bummed out. Dec. 12th is coming up. I sent Dan a money order today. I so miss Jeri.
Miss Ya Jeri. Ya were the only warrior who ever stood toe to toe with me on Topix and won. You gave this long post life. Never been the same w/o you.

So wish I'd peace with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Costa Mesa News Video

•••
•••

Costa Mesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Costa Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE