Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate 4,806
Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang. Full Story
Hulagen

United States

#5744 Nov 7, 2012
Did u not read the post about coming clean? You are not a cop period.So stop that foolish lie. Wow either he comes clean or he gets Topix lashings & keyboard Beatings till his Moral picks up n he becomes himself n comes clean!
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#5745 Nov 7, 2012
Hulagen wrote:
Did u not read the post about coming clean? You are not a cop period.So stop that foolish lie. Wow either he comes clean or he gets Topix lashings & keyboard Beatings till his Moral picks up n he becomes himself n comes clean!
I agree.

I'm not sure Hill can be honest, but I'm hoping so. I've got a gut feeling dude is seriously mentally ill.
hillbilly

AOL

#5746 Nov 7, 2012
to:wow .i told a lie.& yes mentally ill.i am not a cop.i dont fly colors.when i was young .i was a hang around.i dont have any friends now.my wife left me.my kids dont talk to me.just a lonely guy.my good intentions went bad.i aways loved the bikers had a lot of biker friends.now all bye myself.sometime pain and being alone can make you hate.i tryed to be friends with you all.it just did not work out .i started a lie then other could not stop.well i am being honest now.and i only have aol.i no you will all be (lol)at me.i can take it.so give it to me.sorry .to all yes this is real.
hillbilly

AOL

#5747 Nov 7, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> I thought about your post here for awhile. Dude you're lying. I'm still willing to give ya chance. Don't blow this. Just come here and be honest. I'll have your back if ya just be truthful. You're not a cop. Stop that lie please.
This is your last chance with me. Everyone else here has given up on you and watching what you have to say. Just be you brother.
wow i wont let you down.wow i belive you.and i am gald to stop the lie.hope i have a friend .
Hulagen

El Monte, CA

#5749 Nov 8, 2012
Hillbilly, it takes a man to stand up and take responsability for his actions and coming clean is a good start. Well done. What do u say we wipe the slate clean?
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#5750 Nov 8, 2012
Hulagen wrote:
Hillbilly, it takes a man to stand up and take responsability for his actions and coming clean is a good start. Well done. What do u say we wipe the slate clean?
So cool of a post.

I'll be leaving work soon. I hope Hill calls me.
wako

Costa Mesa, CA

#5751 Nov 8, 2012
wake up wako
hillbilly

AOL

#5752 Nov 8, 2012
Hulagen wrote:
i would like that.ask me anything it wont be a lie.just need someone to talk to sometimes.i came clean.i no i talk stupid and act it a lot.no one wants to get hurt,buy calling others names.and no i am not trying to say what i did was ok.it was not.allwas a friend bro even if you hate me.but there will be other who will hate me and you four talking to me.hulagen i wont let you down.hope i can call you a friend.
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#5753 Nov 8, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>i would like that.ask me anything it wont be a lie.just need someone to talk to sometimes.i came clean.i no i talk stupid and act it a lot.no one wants to get hurt,buy calling others names.and no i am not trying to say what i did was ok.it was not.allwas a friend bro even if you hate me.but there will be other who will hate me and you four talking to me.hulagen i wont let you down.hope i can call you a friend.
Brother you have friends here.

Call if ya ever need someone to talk to.
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#5754 Nov 8, 2012
D Twist Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, My name is Twist, but as my mother liked to point out quite often , she named me Daniel. My mother was Jeri Foreman, she passed away December 12, 2008 Most of your minds were made up about me the moment my mother began to plead my caseJeri Foreman, May she rest in Heavens embrace..
Respectfully Twist.
Took me awhile to find this post. I really had to dig.

Jeri made me a better person. I wish I'd told her before she passed.

This thread is about a woman who loved her son. That's why I still come here.

Lately I've been cool with Hillbilly. That's what Jeri would be doing if she was still with us.

Dec, 12th is coming up. I'll think of you, as I do often Jeri.
hillbilly

AOL

#5755 Nov 9, 2012
my Respect to wow and all.
WOW

Ashburn, VA

#5756 Nov 10, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
my Respect to wow and all.
Much luv to you Hill.

If anyone here takes the time to read this entire thread they'll see Jeri reaching out to me. I blew her off. Jeri and me had one big thing in common. Serious health problems. I keep keeping on because of my sweety. My goal is to bank enough cash for her legally to be okay. I'm close to that goal.

Sometimes I just wanna say "fuck it" Stick my gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. I'll never do that because I just can't. When my last few days come hopefully I can man up.

I'm on the liver transplant list. Ya have any idea how I answer my phone every time it rings? Just hoping.I keep going to work every day. My job and my sweet Angel keeps me alive.
hill

AOL

#5757 Nov 12, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> Much luv to you Hill.
If anyone here takes the time to read this entire thread they'll see Jeri reaching out to me. I blew her off. Jeri and me had one big thing in common. Serious health problems. I keep keeping on because of my sweety. My goal is to bank enough cash for her legally to be okay. I'm close to that goal.
Sometimes I just wanna say "fuck it" Stick my gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. I'll never do that because I just can't. When my last few days come hopefully I can man up.
I'm on the liver transplant list. Ya have any idea how I answer my phone every time it rings? Just hoping.I keep going to work every day. My job and my sweet Angel keeps me alive.
bro thanks for the lov.i feel ya i put a gun to my head 2 times a week.but no balls.i have 4 kids 11 grandkids hopeing someday they well talk to me agan bro dont give up.friend i dont have a lot of them.your friend hill
hill

AOL

#5758 Nov 12, 2012
to :wow you have said you wish i would call you.is that on the web you give me?i would like to talk to you bro.and yes to be real i wonder if its a set up.hope your doing good.your friend a welder of 28 years.
Hulagen

El Monte, CA

#5759 Nov 12, 2012
Wow, hang in there bro. I can tell your a stand Up guy, keep your head and keep fighting, My respects to you and hill, life is very hard and even harder with serious health problems but it takes Character to fight and never give up. It takes more balls to keep fighting. Both of you keep up the good fight.
hill

AOL

#5760 Nov 13, 2012
Hulagen wrote:
Wow, hang in there bro. I can tell your a stand Up guy, keep your head and keep fighting, My respects to you and hill, life is very hard and even harder with serious health problems but it takes Character to fight and never give up. It takes more balls to keep fighting. Both of you keep up the good fight.
thanks brother words can heal and noing someone cares help's a lot bro.
rattrapper

Phelan, CA

#5761 Nov 13, 2012
Now that's the holiday spirit :)(Hill, Wow, & Hulagen)

Wow, sorry to hear you are in need of a liver transplant.:( Hopefully one will be available ASAP.

I agree with your comments about Hill manning up.

Hill, that's a damn shame that you have 4 kids and 11 grandchildren, and you are lonely and all alone. Shame on them...unless they have a damn good reason for their avoidance of communicating with you.

The reason for not "signing in" here, is to show my real locale.

SOA will be coming on here at 10:00 PM, which is just about an hour from now.

P.S. I am a female, and am not a biker or a "biker's chick." However, I stumbled onto this site soon after it started, popping in every now and then, when I'm not on Facebook.:)

Peace out, and Thanksgiving wishes to all.

“Honesty is the best policy!”

Since: Apr 10

San Quentin

#5762 Nov 13, 2012
Just showing the above was written by me.:)

Now, on to Facebook for a bit, log off, make some popcorn to go along with SOA.
hill

AOL

#5763 Nov 14, 2012
rattrapper wrote:
Now that's the holiday spirit :)(Hill, Wow, & Hulagen)
Wow, sorry to hear you are in need of a liver transplant.:( Hopefully one will be available ASAP.
I agree with your comments about Hill manning up.
Hill, that's a damn shame that you have 4 kids and 11 grandchildren, and you are lonely and all alone. Shame on them...unless they have a damn good reason for their avoidance of communicating with you.
The reason for not "signing in" here, is to show my real locale.
SOA will be coming on here at 10:00 PM, which is just about an hour from now.
P.S. I am a female, and am not a biker or a "biker's chick." However, I stumbled onto this site soon after it started, popping in every now and then, when I'm not on Facebook.:)
Peace out, and Thanksgiving wishes to all.
thanks that means a lot.the kids do have a good reason when they were growing up i was not a nice person was naver home allways out with my friends .but that is not me any more.when they need money i see them for 5 mins.thanksgiving my dinner is comeing from von's.its on me not them.but i belive someday they want me in there lifes.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5764 Nov 14, 2012
Not an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ATF Agents that investigate and perform these search and arrest warrants use evidence to in order to get the warrants in the first place, not "broad sweeping accusatory comments". Remove your head from your butt, ok?
exactly. I've known many people that have family in the GANG and they run a lot of meth and other dope all over so cal. They are by no means innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costa Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legit pain n anxiety meds n bath salts 6 hr Helping Newport 1
Irvine Music Thread (Oct '13) Sat Lil Killer 6
Do you approve of Katrina Foley as Council Member? Dec 19 yehriah tuwish 1
Do you approve of Gary Monahan as Mayor? Dec 19 yehriah tuwish 1
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Dec 17 VARRIO CROW VILLAGE 143
Teen 'Burns From Inside Out' After Allergic Rea... Dec 12 Spotted Girl 4
Tips for Speaking with a Personal Injury Lawyer (Mar '13) Dec 12 Leachmark707 8

High Wind Watch for Orange County was issued at December 21 at 1:55PM PST

Costa Mesa News Video

Costa Mesa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Costa Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Costa Mesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Costa Mesa

Personal Finance