Licking Heights, Southwest Licking schools commit to healthier menus

There are 2 comments on the Mar 23, 2011, The Advocate story titled Licking Heights, Southwest Licking schools commit to healthier menus. In it, The Advocate reports that:

PATASKALA -- Obesity rates among children have dropped in Licking County, and both local school districts say they are working to continue the trend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

Anastasia Dameron

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2011
I am a student their and I believe that is exactly what we need as long as they make it taste good
proud

Detroit, MI

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Anastasia Dameron wrote:
I am a student their and I believe that is exactly what we need as long as they make it taste good
I'm so proud of you Anna.- Dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coshocton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Jesus Is Muslim' Billboards Draw Protest in Co... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Goddess Gaia 103
News Newcomerstown police captain terminated (Nov '09) Feb '15 LAW AND ORDER 2
News Former Ohio Guardsman Fights To Keep Pet Ducks ... Feb '15 Duke for Mayor 5
SC dave5587 Dec '14 dave5587 1
preditors Nov '14 ryoung 1
Devil's Den Waterfall (Jul '10) Nov '14 arbair 20
John Wick has too Many Weapons and too Much Blo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Coshocton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]