bradford ottinger and jesika
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Talk

United States

#21 Jul 24, 2012
Do you want me to continue with stories? It seems you do. Better check yourself. Johnson City clinic...keep on. Nikki is not mad about Bob she is not jealous of Amy and her internal struggles. She is a strong woman determined to not let what happened to her children happen to someone elses.Amys sub 100 iq can clearly not comprehend what has really gone on.Amy is material. She was so riddled with jealousy over Nikkis life career success fame etc that she went after the only thing that was disposable to Nikki which was Bob.Not knowing that Nikki was only remaining with him because of her marriage vow though there was no intimate marriagr.Did itthe ever dawnheard on hera thst Bob was a liar.lol Amy is oblivious to what she has done.She cares not for the physical acts between them you see it is the betrayal to her children by the two. The defamation of her home.If Amy is so wonderful why does she and her friends. You included continue to name call. Melina also betrayed her home.However she as a grown woman with a concience would do has contacted Nikki in tears begging forgiveness and with an admission of her guilt.Instead of hiding like a little mouse.Though Melina was wrong she is ten times the woman Amy is.Amy decide now.Do you want to continue to let your friends besiege Nikkis good name and make fun of her in your assumption that she gives two shits about Bob which is completely off target or do you want to stop here and no more info be shared. We are MANNNYYY and we are watching you. Parkway Inn? Hot Springs?Johnson City? Women?Deside.Done? Or Not Done?
You keep bragging about how Amy could get someone elses man and i have literally sat here and laughed out loud.Like it is something to be proud of? Lord have mercy.She would have to put some more shelving in Bobs hand me down apartment for all the trophies. Now. Amy.Decide.
carie

United States

#22 Jul 25, 2012
Nikki has done plenty of name calling herself and if ppl would leave the past where it belongs this shit would already be gone..amys focus is her kids her work and the stable life she's trying to build with a man that treats her and her children the way they should b treated ..she also does not owe u an apology ur husband does Nikki.. I wish amy would come on here and defend hersrlfbut Malcom wont alow it..he says u ppl dnt matter..go ahead bash amy wherever u want but the. Ppl that matter to her aren't u assholes its the ppl that show her love everyday..so game over
Talk

United States

#23 Jul 25, 2012
Game over is a very good decision on her part. We will see if she sticks to it.you all will see the true her eventually. good day.
missing you

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2012
I love you amy...I always will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sevierville police 1 hr Kate 1
Animal shelter closing 3 hr Captain Spaulding 15
tRump is Russia's gimp boy ! 4 hr JoCityRes 353
Best Auto Body Shop? (Sep '10) 5 hr tony 47
Sammy Crum 5 hr Who that 17
gay meetings or support groups for men (Jan '10) 6 hr Who that 51
Girls needing some extra money 6 hr Who that 7

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance