bradford ottinger and jesika

Posted in the Cosby Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2011
does anyone know her ... heatd she was a skank and was told she looks like one.. but who is she
dnt know

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2011
curious wrote:
does anyone know her ... heatd she was a skank and was told she looks like one.. but who is she
dont know but the lady he was married to was way to pretty for him
his type

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2011
i saw them in wal mart ..its good to see he finally found someone that looks good with him... both disgusting lol.. i never understood what amy saw in him... she was way to pretty for his kind ...hell shez to pretty for me ... heard shes happy now ..she deserves that
bestie

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
thats right im her best friend and shes very happy ...wouldnt you be if you wasnt getting slapped around anymore..
needtoknow

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2012
dnt know wrote:
<quoted text>dont know but the lady he was married to was way to pretty for him
That is not what Nikki Coggins is sayin bout her on facebook..talkin bout her being a bad mom and having a five head instead of a forehead..um bad shit being said...jus sayin
truth

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2012
needtoknow wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what Nikki Coggins is sayin bout her on facebook..talkin bout her being a bad mom and having a five head instead of a forehead..um bad shit being said...jus sayin
thats because nikki coggins is a fatass beach whale who will nvr be pretty and needs to get some botox herself
what bull

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Amy is a skank that sleeps with married men and I would not say she is pretty at all! What nikki said about her forehead is correct..look at it honestly it is the biggest forhead I have ever seen in my life. Anybody could bleach their hair, wear fake hair pieces, a ton of makeup and slutty clothes- and yes men are gonna chase after you especially if you are well known for opening your legs to anyone! These men use her and she is to stupid to realize it.Before someone mouths off and says say this to amys face...I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to tell her all this,but deep down she knows that she is a nobody nor will she ever be.If Brad did hit her I DON'T BLAME HIM!!! You see where Bob is now- on his knees begging Nikki to take him back not begging amy to be with him. hmmm...what about it amy?
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>thats because nikki coggins is a fatass beach whale who will nvr be pretty and needs to get some botox herself
Nikki claims to be a christian but she was a bully n school - I was not good enough...well guess what her husband thought I was pretty good!
LOL

Parrottsville, TN

#9 May 26, 2012
aow wrote:
<quoted text>Nikki claims to be a christian but she was a bully n school - I was not good enough...well guess what her husband thought I was pretty good!
this cracks me up.. so Nikki was a bitch to you in high school so you screwed her husband 20 years later -- wow you're sad
quiet

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Nikki is and was far from a bully ....kindest person i know.yall are so stupid..ignorant. boasting about sleeping with someone who has a wife and children...that is satan talking.check it.satan.
quiet

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Ps. Hey amy why dont you step up and face nikki instead of trembling in your shoes behind your kids and friends. Coward. Coward. Coward.coward....
For real

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Tell Amy she looked a sight in Old Navy tonight.and ran outta there like a scalded cat when she saw me.lol
Wow

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2012
For real wrote:
Tell Amy she looked a sight in Old Navy tonight.and ran outta there like a scalded cat when she saw me.lol
hey nikki this is amys best friend and that nite at old navy the only person that was a mess was u..lmao..no wonder ur husband screws around on u...and nobody ran outta nowhere..i would bash ppl too if my husband cheated on me...apparently u wasnt doin something right but dnt worry amy has a good man now yours is safe
Wow

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2012
My names is carie by the way
Wow

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2012
quiet wrote:
Ps. Hey amy why dont you step up and face nikki instead of trembling in your shoes behind your kids and friends. Coward. Coward. Coward.coward....
hey reject amy is happy has a great life and great man so f off
lol

Parrottsville, TN

#16 Jul 24, 2012
once again someone else tkin care of Amys mess for her.Carie sugar Bob Rouleau is NOT Nikkis man.lol.though he begs her often.She is a super Mother who is patient with him fr her kids.HAHA. Carie now you are Amys latest little bitch doin her dirty work for her.when is that lame ass gonna step up and deal with her own? she has NEVERRRR stood up for herself EVERRRR.you look so stupid answering for her like her little pawn just because you are so plain and pitiful and like the attention that you get for association wih her "look" "type" or whatever you wanna call it.not realizing all it is is negative attention.just like a little child.you are the one that needs to step off. Soon as she talk ole Malcom into keepin her up shes gonna step off you and that job too,then soon as she finds one to manipulate that can better her more than Malcom she will step off that too.us "educated folk" call that a hypothesis.a prediction of future events or outcome based on an undeniable string of similar to identical events previously ocurring.So let me restate "Where are you Amy? afraid someone will jerk the six pack of hair strings out of your head?" ps. Reject is funny considering the differences between Nikki and you.Maybe she is a reject.Rejecting conformity for example and choosing not to depend on society to decide what is best for her children and fmily.or rejecting the need to be kept up by two men like Amy still getting assistance from her ex and taking from her new as well.we call that double dipping.Rejecting the ridiculous amount of invitations from men to go out with her or be with her and choosing instead to focus on her children while they heal from the damage that was done to them by their father and a ridiculous dollar store tramp.on second thought you are right plain little Carie.maybe you should try rejecting things too.like doing the dirty work for a girl that has made a career out of playing people.when she should be playing with her children instead as opposed to standing in the mirror all day.
carie

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2012
For one the reason amy don't stand up for herself is because she's not into childish games and also ur full of shit if u think Malcom or brad help her..amy does it all on her own..she is very independent and very loyal to Malcom..guys and I mean good guys hit on her everyday but the only man she thinks about is Malcom..and im around amys kids all the time they cry when they go to there dad cause he tells the oldest she's fat all the time..so listen Nikki and yes its u posting this shit.. get a life go find all the other women ur husband slept with but wait ur afraid they'll mess u so u badger amy..someone who doesn't do nothing but work
Talk

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Poor cowardice Amy and her minion.No chatacter.I guess its not a childish game to park at Forrest Hill Baptist Church and run across the road to the home of a wonderful giving Mother and her children and sneak in the house in the dark while her children and husband lay asleep at her own home after her telling him she had a severe bladder infection so she was going to go to the ER.but instead while Nikki was working she came in her home with the baby in the other room and did the things she did in the BASEMENT and upstairs.Must have hurt with a severe bladder infection.knowing that sweet innocent child could wake up anytime. Then of course there are other stories. Want to hear more?Character? Yes indeed.Amy is awesome.Want to hear morrre? Here's the deal.stop bashing Nikki and Brad and Deanne and others and i will stop telling true stories about perfect little Amy.Hohnson City is next. End this HERE
Talk

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Johnson City*
carie

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2012
I know what amy did but I also know the. Good person she has become..has brad told u the multiple times she has cooked him supperand he ate at her apt of course not and as far as Deann amy has said a bad thing about her..alto. if it was me id beat her ass..but see amy has a good heart..if u wanna tell the truth talk about the good person she is todayand whoever Nikki is she needs to realize that it takes two and bob was no saint he tried to get with me even..amy is beautiful inside and out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young and Hot 4 min Sheila 3
Under 30 13 min ThomasA 2
April Freshour \Baxter 1 hr need-cpr 1
Racism, in TN? (Jun '09) 2 hr clued in 42
Julia (Jan '17) 2 hr Entertained 64
Becky Lynn Grooms 2 hr Truth 5
Aperil James 3 hr cumdumster 3

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance