Donor, PAC accused of topping contrib...

Donor, PAC accused of topping contribution limits

There are 1 comment on the The Elizabethton Star story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Donor, PAC accused of topping contribution limits. In it, The Elizabethton Star reports that:

The letters say the board is looking into whether Miller used the PAC as a conduit to exceed the $1,400 per election limit on individual donations to a single campaign.Registry records show that Miller was the only contributor to the PAC, donating $71,000 to it in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Elizabethton Star.

In The Know

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Aug 25, 2012
The supreme court and the worthless TREASONISTIC republocans have altered the democratic process. I consider a republican to be more of an enemy of our way of life than any terrorist. I believe that we are headed for civil war. I believe that history will show that FOX NEWS was the propaganda machine that ended the USA. We will be a subsidiary of China and we can thank the US Chamber of commerce and the GDamned treasonists that work there. Now go bitch about food stamps while the wealthy steal your country out from under you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tRump unfit to serve as president ! 1 hr Shutuphomie 104
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr The future 4,308
Black Dudes on the DL 4 hr Lookin4U2F 1
Teresa France 5 hr the man 10
J's metal roofing 6 hr naa caintbtrue 5
Black women 7 hr naa caintbtrue 34
looking for someone 8 hr lol 4

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance