l ranch motel
fyi

Hermitage, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
if you enter parking lot your consider a drug user or buyer.not a place to be seen.its ok to drink the owner ok with that.nice owner to your face...behind your back beware......rooms has fleas been told snakes not for sure..
Bed bugs

United States

#2 May 1, 2013
Although I'm not a drug user, I have stayed there before. Not only are the rooms infested with fleas, there is a horrible bed bug infestation! I stayed there for a few months an all Deana(the owner) did for the bed bugs for the first few weeks was give us a couple cans of half used bed bug Hot Shot spray, which Doesn't work when they are living inside the walls also. She finally had an exterminator come out an of course it didn't help. When I told her that, she said she wasn't paying for the exterminator to come back out.
Bed bugs

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
Also when I moved in there, she told me the room was clean and ready to be moved in. Complete bullshit. There was used toilet paper on the bathroom floor, a dirty mop in the living area, an I swept a Huge pile of dirt from the floors. The fridge didn't even work so we had to buy a used one to put in instead of using the mini fridge she gave us. Fleas were infesting the couch so we took it out an brought another of our own in. If this is what she calls clean an ready to go, I would HATE to see Her house. I had to literally clean that room Top To Bottom before I was satisfied. An half the time she has other renters come to collect your rent. Not clean, bug-free, drug free, or professional whatsoever! Beware of the slumlord!
Bed bugs

United States

#5 May 2, 2013
It's on 321 right past the Sevier/Cocke county line across from Jack's Market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jalissa gudger 5 min Trap 1
Megan finchum 11 min MandyT 10
drunks at backway 1 hr laurie 19
Jeff co wrecks fb page 1 hr Wow 20
No proof that Jesus ever existed! 2 hr jade 40
Tina Barnes 3 hr Dumb Azzzes 10
tRump is Russia's gimp boy ! 3 hr country boy 278

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance