Two Cosby men arrested Charged with r...

Two Cosby men arrested Charged with robbery of Kmart in Sevierville

There are 19 comments on the Newport Plain Talk story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Two Cosby men arrested Charged with robbery of Kmart in Sevierville. In it, Newport Plain Talk reports that:

Two Cosby men were arrested Wednesday in connection with the theft of $44,000 in jewelry from a Kmart in Sevierville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newport Plain Talk.

wow

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
How did they get that much out of the store???
grassyforkkid

Dandridge, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2011
what about brandy ogles car being the one they used to get away in she has stolen off of her grandpa in jefferson county just got out of jail for breaking in a house heard she was on probation.

“Whats the latest!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2011
grassyforkkid wrote:
what about brandy ogles car being the one they used to get away in she has stolen off of her grandpa in jefferson county just got out of jail for breaking in a house heard she was on probation.
she will pay...for that...I'm sure..
THE SITUATION

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Dude the YAZELS used to live in SEVIERVILLE...the whole FAMN DAMILY is on dope ~Im sure at some point theyll all be on the pen together...
The Story

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2011
The Yazels have always had it rough and I mean rough, but they are truly a product of their upbringing.

I will pray that they find the help they need rather than all winding up in the pen together, I know a couple of them have kids and a some point it would be nice if the circle would be broken.

Since: Nov 09

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Does anyone know exactly who it was? Did Paul have anything to do with it?

Nashville, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2011
Shit man I didn't even think that Ghetto Ass K-Mart had $44,000 worth of inventory in the entire store!
the story

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Feb 11, 2011
ya man it was paul and chris

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2011
That sucks ass. I know the Yazels are branded Drug Addicted thieves but I have known Paul since I was about 5 years old and he used to be a great person. I just hate them becoming a product of their environment.. I thought Paul had seen the light when he got out of prison but obviously his disease got the best of him and he is back on the drugs far worse than before. I hate that the real victim here is his daughter.......

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 24, 2011
I'm not sure how old she is. I believe she lives with Mandie's mother in South Carolina. I just hope that they send them through Drug Court instead of just locking them away for years...they need treatment
A friend of PAULS

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 25, 2011
Yeah man its sad Pauls a good dude just strung slap out is all & he has no control over it chemicals ya know...Its too late for drug court hes a his 3rd strike homie...25 to an ELBOW in the clink
u sure

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Feb 25, 2011
Damn man that sucks, he is a damn good dude, i really hate that shit took ahold of him like that, seems like he could get treatment or drug court seeing as all the other shit people get away with repeatedly and jsut put on probation

Knoxville, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2011
Damn I forgot about the other felony charges.....They just picked him up a couple of days ago so I'm sure he is going through some rough withdrawals right now....
Yazel

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Mar 4, 2011
What do you mean a couple days ago?...Did he get out after the Kmart thing?...NO WAY THATS POSSIBLE

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 6, 2011
He got caught and his girl wrote bad checks to the bondsman to get him out so he went on the run. They picked him up for bond revocation and escape of the custody of an officer, on top of the other original charges....
ashlyn

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Jul 26, 2011
i have known the yazels for quite some time now. pretty much grew up together. they have had it really rough growing up. their family has all went down from the same thing but i think most of them dont have positive people in their lives and that takes a big effect when ur trying to get clean and get ur life together. they had to grow up fast. so no one should sit there and judge them because its not their fault they are like this its what they seen growing up. i think they all need treatment and help but they need to do it individually first. i mean u do have to take responsibility for your actions and thats what they are doing. no need to talk about their children over a website that is smashing their parents...the yazel brothers do know one thing and thats LOVE they love their children...no matter what!!! as long as their kids know they love them then it shouldnt matter if they are in jail or not. they are good ppl deep down inside...they just need positive support in their lives.
checkmate14

Waxhaw, NC

#19 Jan 19, 2015
As bad as they may seem with all the trouble they get into . They do have big hearts. Deep down . When I was 18 I was a severe. Addict I wont say whom but he saved my life , took me I. Tried sobering me up and sent me out of state to a family member .10 days 'll ater he was sent to prison . But if he wouldnt have done wat he did I would be dead or I. Jail myself . So just remeber there only human n keep them in ur prayers
kayscorner

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jul 27, 2016
The Story wrote:
The Yazels have always had it rough and I mean rough, but they are truly a product of their upbringing.

I will pray that they find the help they need rather than all winding up in the pen together, I know a couple of them have kids and a some point it would be nice if the circle would be broken.
I'm am his only child and I find it a disgrace to have his last nane
kayscorner

Kingsport, TN

#21 Jul 27, 2016
I am Paul's only child and I find it a disgrace to have his last name and last time I talked to him he was so high he could barely talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy Crum 1 hr Rofl 14
City people vs. Country people (Jan '13) 1 hr KenzieD2001 112
tRump is Russia's gimp boy ! 1 hr forget it 345
can fat girls wear thongs (Oct '10) 2 hr Great ninja 25
Girls needing some extra money 4 hr Daddy looking 6
Brian Blalock (Sep '16) 4 hr gabe 8
tRUMP bowed like a dog to the Saudis 16 hr Reading 21

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance