pill hater

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2010
if u know jimmy bice jonthan shelton and josh stuart they will steal you blind and you can trade a pill for there ole ladies if your hard up for some
tired

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2011
I'm so tired of pill heads and the dealers that make their trips to Florida and Georgia!I have to work my ass off for every thing I have!These piece of shits live off the government(tax payers)and then make their little trips to fortify their sick habits and they are pushing them off on everyone,kids in cluded!!!isn't any kind of law enforcement watching any of this?I mean all you would have to do is look at the clinics records then hunt them down!WTF?
The System

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2011
Its being watched and people are getting busted. There are more druggers then enforcers so you dont hear about most of it. All you see if the street end of the deal. Dont think they are watch'in? Try going out of state and getting some pills! They stop ya on the interstate.

Since: Jul 11

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Jul 10, 2011
not good enough my brother was on a bike in a bike route last year and fot ran over by one of the fn idiots the guy shouldn't have been driving let a lone standing and they put my brother at fault so we have to sue the idiot to get them to realize what a piece of work he is my brother has permanent brain damage i take care fo him isn't that nice the man has been in all kinds of trouble for as long as i can remember and has never had anything done to him for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeruas Deardorff 1 hr Would like to know 1
Stupid women 2 hr Thats-a-lot 18
who got some good deal i buy 2 hr Jonathan hill 1
Chuck Mason freed again 2 hr Pondering 24
Brian Arwood and Jasmine Prevost 3 hr WAITING FOR IT TO... 1
CCHS Basketball 4 hr james 1
Uber driver 4 hr Mike 1

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance