Jeffery Grooms the biggest snitch/bitc$

Jeffery Grooms the biggest snitch/bitc$

Posted in the Cosby Forum

Mike

North Pole, AK

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Hes a bitch an all he does is snitches when he gets locked up so look out for him
maples

Franklin, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Let me tell all of u low life drug dealers something if u wasnt doing anything to get u told on then u wouldnt have to worry about getting told on, and hes getting help because of u drug dealers that r to fuckin lazy to get a real job and then you hear someone say anyones name to blame it on if u dnt know the whole truth grow up and get a real job then u might not get told on like you deserve, you guys or girls dont care whose family u ruin or lives u ruin at that as long as u can make a little easy money and lay on your lazy ass and to tell the truth you whoever you r tht posted this your probaly the biggest snitch in newport, so think about that for a while you might not get caught now but oneday you will and lets see who you tell on!!!!!!!!!! but hes young and getting help so grow the fuck up and stop being a fuckin baby k........
1namillion

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2012
It doesnt have to do with (just pills) he's a snitch & theres nothen you can do about that. He'll tell everything & anything he can on anybody!!! Thats a snitchen b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Cutshaw (Nov '14) 35 min Neilissingle 19
tRump supported by the kkk 39 min Country boy 1
Wreck on Mcgaha chapel 55 min Trashy hooker 11
chad long (May '13) 2 hr JJackson 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Anonymous 4,009
dr hood 6 hr I know 17
J's metal 6 hr amazing 2

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance