“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#65027 Feb 4, 2013
Since no one else has posted this yet, as of about 2 hours ago the stand off in Alabama is over. The police stormed the bunker, the little boy is safe with his parents on the way to the hospital just to be checked out, The kidnapper is dead. They did not elaborate on his cause of death.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65028 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you belive that JFK was killed by the cubans too.....lol
No.I did not think it was the Cubans.I like Jackie O thought LBJ might be a culprit.But I figured it to be an inside job as did those from the Congressional investigation into JFKs assassination who concluded it was indeed a conspiracy.
One never lets a good conspiracy get by.
In fact as Congress dug into things it really got wild.
"33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True"
http://www.riseearth.com/2011/09/33-conspirac...
And the 55mph saved lives in Yankee Country.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#65029 Feb 4, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
Since no one else has posted this yet, as of about 2 hours ago the stand off in Alabama is over. The police stormed the bunker, the little boy is safe with his parents on the way to the hospital just to be checked out, The kidnapper is dead. They did not elaborate on his cause of death.
Thanks NT.... this is the first I have heard about it .... I guess I should turn the tv on....

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#65030 Feb 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No.I did not think it was the Cubans.I like Jackie O thought LBJ might be a culprit.But I figured it to be an inside job as did those from the Congressional investigation into JFKs assassination who concluded it was indeed a conspiracy.
One never lets a good conspiracy get by.
In fact as Congress dug into things it really got wild.
"33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True"
http://www.riseearth.com/2011/09/33-conspirac...
And the 55mph saved lives in Yankee Country.
Strange people belive strange things ....
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65031 Feb 4, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
I saw that and was so happy for the little boy and his family. I am curious how they got in there and how the old man was killed. I guess we will get more details later.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65032 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Strange people belive strange things ....
Yes Indeed.Is that why y'all believed I should join up with you?
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65033 Feb 4, 2013
Hey..........Have you done put all the cry babies to bed<<jerks>>
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65034 Feb 4, 2013
I have another theory Sassy works behind the scenes at Topix.She gets everyone riled up and therefore Topix keeps rollin on.She has to keep changing idenities to make it interesting to lure everbody back.
Theory #3 Sassy is CIA or FBI and she is checking out who can be trusted to carry out the next false flag.
Theory #4 Sassy is CIA or FBI and we are all being watched and are being reported to DHS if when we do not agree with our controllers.
Theory #5 Sassy is a reptilian after all.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65035 Feb 4, 2013
Im sure its one of the five.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65036 Feb 4, 2013
No pissing contest tonight??????????
hey

Newbern, TN

#65037 Feb 4, 2013
It's number five
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65038 Feb 4, 2013
MAYBE ALL FIVE WHO KNOWS
name

Kingston, TN

#65039 Feb 4, 2013
?
Peaches

Hungary

#65040 Feb 4, 2013
name wrote:
?
i farted
Bum

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#65041 Feb 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
THERE TAKIN THERE MEDS... RIGHT NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT....LMAO
i need some meds
Linda

Paris, TN

#65042 Feb 4, 2013
Loop wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point?
You are the one who said e.g, "you can find an address and have someone permanently banned" Maybe you need to stop posting all your (Fake "Scripted" Links) to try and hack someone. If you are hacking, you had better be good at it. People have been sued for invasion of privacy for illegally hacking and getting someone's identity, which is also a felony. With all that said, try us, we could use the money.
I think I love you! If I don't, I should!:*
Linda

Paris, TN

#65043 Feb 4, 2013
PrissyPants wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everyone these days, think they need to explain themselves?
I mean who cares really!!
Explanation prevents a lot of false impressions and a lot of misunderstandings that can grow and fester with time, in some People's minds....causing more problems. Explanation is free, easy, a very simple way to avoid that happening. More People should do it, IMO!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65046 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I had a very interesting conversation with her. She seems very intelligent. How ever she is on the opposite side of the political spectrum than I am but found her to be a nice person
Thank you, Dee Lay...I found you to a nice Person, also.:)
Linda

Paris, TN

#65047 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
A young country boy, and his family, were visiting a mall. They stopped at the beauty parlor to drop off the mother, so that she could get her hair fixed. As the man and his son walked further, they were amazed by almost everything they saw, for they had never been out of the hills before, in their lives. They were especially fascinated by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.
The boy asked his father, "Daddy, what is this thing?"
The father, never having seen an elevator before, responded, "Boy, I ain't never seen nothing like this in my life! I don't know what the hell it is!"
While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady, in a wheel chair, rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles, as they went up, and then reversed their direction and came back down.
Suddenly, the mysterious walls opened up again, and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The old Daddy looked over to his son and said, "Uh, quick boy! Go get 'cher old Momma!"
Uh, Dee...I really don't see the humor in that. I think I resemble that! LOL!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#65048 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks NT.... this is the first I have heard about it .... I guess I should turn the tv on....
I actually followed it on satellite radio while I drive LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bypass around Newport 4 min yep 14
A little help please. 21 min mmerrchristmasanyway 13
Amy Surrett working at Arby's is an informant 42 min waah 15
Exotic Pets in Sevierville-ANIMAL CREULTY (Nov '11) 47 min animalsfeeltoo 48
40 mph on Industrial Road- NOT! 1 hr ragerevenge 4
Chastiy Allen (Feb '10) 1 hr so true 122
Outrageous 2 hr hillbilly 18
Cosby Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web