Cocke County election commissioner du...

Cocke County election commissioner due in court today

There are 11 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Cocke County election commissioner due in court today. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

A Cocke County election commissioner charged with vehicular homicide and drunken driving is scheduled to appear before a judge today after authorities say a breath-monitoring device in his vehicle triggered and registered alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Same Ole

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2011
And why was this lead off with the fact that he is an election commissioner? He is also a Cosby business man, is he not? Also a drunk driver with a charge of homicide now that I think of it.

Appears that Cocke County justice has continued and that Ford is going to get the special white glove treatment since he has a little money and his friends are the county Republican hierarchy.
TRY LOVE

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Same Ole wrote:
And why was this lead off with the fact that he is an election commissioner? He is also a Cosby business man, is he not? Also a drunk driver with a charge of homicide now that I think of it.
Appears that Cocke County justice has continued and that Ford is going to get the special white glove treatment since he has a little money and his friends are the county Republican hierarchy.
Although this is sickening. It should not surprise anyone in this county that is intellectually honest about our court system.

One Love!
May Justice be done

Honolulu, HI

#3 Oct 29, 2011
and those of you without sin keep casting your stones.
Harry

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2011
It only applies to those who have committed murder, in this case. So, most should be in the clear to cast away...
Wondering

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2011
Wonder why John Bell DID NOT recuse himself at the first bond hearing. If he ruled in the first bond hearing could he not continue the case? Should their be more charges against Bell for favoritism???
crowhop

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2011
The fix is fixed.
The Magician

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Cocke County-- the best justice money can buy
zarina

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 6, 2011
i believe john bell shouldnt be allowed behind a bench,people need to protest this court house to get him out.anytime a judge has broke the law (layed off with pay) he shouldnt be allowed to judge others not by law or truth he judges by mood,I was told not to counterdict him with the truth it will only be worse hes already in bad room.id love to protest the south park court ny a corrupt judicial system in newport
Protest yes

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2011
zarina wrote:
i believe john bell shouldnt be allowed behind a bench,people need to protest this court house to get him out.anytime a judge has broke the law (layed off with pay) he shouldnt be allowed to judge others not by law or truth he judges by mood,I was told not to counterdict him with the truth it will only be worse hes already in bad room.id love to protest the south park court ny a corrupt judicial system in newport
I think it would be a good thing if the people in this community would stand up and push that bully back by protesting against him. We need to bring honor to that court and make him understand we are sick of him and his anti-constitutional ways.
Billy The Kid

Louisville, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Don't forget, Jeremy Faison is Mr. Ford's kin. Wonder if he is pulling strings? He is keeping Ford on the election commission.
Why

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Hey newport girl or donna or? Is there a way to fix any of this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Rathbone 1 hr Seen family 3
Paula Wilson or as she still calls herself Dete... 1 hr Bethenney 1
What can you tell me about Tom Shelton? 1 hr Susan 5
Police officer Eric Richards (Apr '14) 1 hr Tokyou 17
Man in white truck at McDonalds (approaching ki... 4 hr Cap him 5
sammy crum 4 hr Bill 12
DJ&P transportation (Jun '10) 5 hr Former worker 22

Cosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance