River View coal mine growing with demand

River View coal mine growing with demand

There are 18 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Apr 26, 2008, titled River View coal mine growing with demand. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

“In response to increased market demand for scrubber-quality coal, during the second half of 2007 we began to expand production capacity at our Western Kentucky operations and commenced construction of the slope and shaft for the River View mine”

River View coal mine growing with demand Complex will double original plans By Chuck Stinnett Saturday, April 26, 2008 Alliance Resources Partners' planned River View coal mine near Uniontown, Ky., could be ... via Evansville Courier & Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

William Hartsock

Morganfield, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2008
I have looking for a job in coal mines. I have put a application in at RiverView Coal Mines. I would really like a job and to be part of riverview coal mines.
Joe Powell

Bloomington, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2010
I have received my surface mining permit.Looking for a job in the mine comp. Riverview,patroit,oxford, allaince
Tanner Martin

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2010
I have also put my app in at riverveiw coal twice I have had one interveiw but no reply from the last one .. I would really like a career at this coal mine ..
landon curtis

Morganfield, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2010
I have been looking for a job in the mines for almost a year, i have put in countless applications for riverview, i have a family to take care of, so needing this career rather soon..
unknowed

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2010
MY father works there he loves it.
michael hash

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2010
i have been tryin to aquire a job at any alliance mine because alliance is the best company to work for.
Anonymous

Morganfield, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Tanner Martin wrote:
I have also put my app in at riverveiw coal twice I have had one interveiw but no reply from the last one .. I would really like a career at this coal mine ..
Prolly means they wasn't interested
Stephen gray

Nortonville, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
I am currently pinning at riverview, i think its one of the best companys to work for
Smiths

Marion, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Go Team Nick! We are coming to ky!!
cody

Morganfield, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2012
landon curtis wrote:
I have been looking for a job in the mines for almost a year, i have put in countless applications for riverview, i have a family to take care of, so needing this career rather soon..
Just because u have a family? U want a job there everyone there is jobs everywhere.
primerib

Madisonville, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2012
alliance is NOT a good company to work for
Coal miner

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2012
They treat us like gold give us a lot off stuff great place to work
trying to take away from

Paducah, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
we work hard back in the day now afterward retiring and getting hurt down there they are trying to take are medical benefits away that we work hard for 25 year in the Union.YES they was Union at one time!!to bad they are not because the rest are working in that hell hole for nothing!!!
scapegoatess

Morganfield, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2013
What is the policy concerning S&A at Riverview in Uniontown
scapegoatess

Morganfield, KY

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Who does the interviews at Riverview? Also who do you need to talk to in PR or personnel? Thanx

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Riverview is a hole. The guys who talk about how amazing a company it is to work for haven't worked for many coal companies in their lives.
Boss man

Cicero, IN

#18 Dec 11, 2013
That's exactly right! Alliance is not a very good company @ all! Soon as manard st dumb a** retires. Than maybe it would. But you still have craft in there, so I doubt it!!!
new guy

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 20, 2014
ive never worked in the mines befour but im thinkin about it can any1 tell me any advice about riverview?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corydon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
didnt like to hear the truth judge? 1 min mesue 13
Rayven Crook 1 min Steph 3
henderson cannabis culture 1 min lol 2
Chasity Walters 1 min Ironic 10
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 3 hr btw 67
Delkers bar downtown (Nov '14) 3 hr so 95
Houses for rent? 4 hr TWM_978 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corydon Mortgages