Oregon Islamic center hit by arson, p...

Oregon Islamic center hit by arson, possible retaliation for teenager's role in bomb threat

There are 179 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Oregon Islamic center hit by arson, possible retaliation for teenager's role in bomb threat. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An apparent arsonist struck an Islamic center Sunday morning, two days after a teenager who worshipped there was accused of trying to blow up a van full of explosives during a Christmas event in Portland, Ore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
American Ideals

Saint Paul, MN

#173 Nov 30, 2010
Waterboard this nut.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#174 Nov 30, 2010
Dam Demthuglicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, which I doubt, I feel sorry for your kids being raised by a fanatical, Muslim loving moonbat liberal like yourself. Current and future welfare recipients and prison inmates.
But, I don't believe you're 53 or that any woman would want to procreate with you. Your mommy wouldn't allow it in her house anyway and you can't drag yourself away from her computer long enough for anything other than self-abuse.
Written like the true MORON you are,rub your beads and click and maybe you will land in KANSAS,just keep puting money in the plate to pay the lawyers for your PERVERTS DEFENSE.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#175 Nov 30, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> The word you were looking for is IGNORANT.
Did you come up with that witty line all by yourself or did 1 of the PREDITOR PRIESTS help you out
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#176 Nov 30, 2010
Dam Demthuglicrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it, you're a radical Muslim loving Catholic hating liberal.**** already and get back to school. We're not dumping all that money into education just for you to sit home at your mommy's computer spewing non-sense all day.
No I don't support any religion,but you keep paying the lawyers fees for the defense of your PERVERTS you call PRIESTS
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#177 Nov 30, 2010
AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear you more than even useless Muslims. You and people like you have made, and continue to make, this country unsafe. You are the enemy within, the problem is, you also let the enemy in.
Shake and shiver, keep livin in a state of fear and be careful when you see your shadow hope it dosen't scare you to much.I guess your PERVERT PRIESTS keep tis country safe except for CHILDREN and NUNS and ORPHANS
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#178 Nov 30, 2010
Diaperhead Mo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fatboy crybaby,you are a religious bigot.
No I'm just not a beliver in superstitions and CHILD ABUSE
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#179 Nov 30, 2010
he wishes wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, his problem is that he hasn't been.
Just another good CATHOLIC thought.Keep the faith and keep payin for the defense of PREDITORS and MOLESTERS
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#180 Nov 30, 2010
sock wrote:
Good thing the Mayor of Portland is protecting the Mosques that breed these radicals!
Since the PORTLAND DIOCESE filed for BANKRUPTCY due to ABUSE CASES,maybe you should send them some money to defend thier PERVERTED PRIESTS
allah fubar

Minneapolis, MN

#181 Nov 30, 2010
Oregon Bomber Suspect Had Date Rape Accusation

(CBS) Mohamed O. Mohamud, arrested Friday for plotting to attack Portland's Christmas tree lighting ceremony with a van full of explosives, was investigated by Oregon State Police for an alleged date rape in 2009 on the Oregon State University campus.

Mohamud, 19, avoided charges after a woman filed a sexual assault complaint against him claiming she drank something that caused her to black out before having sex with Mohamud in an OSU dormitory room in October 2009, reports the daily Oregonian.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/nat...

Well, in the muslim world, rape is the fault of the victim (she was asking for it)...not the rapist.
allah fubar

Minneapolis, MN

#182 Nov 30, 2010
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>Since the PORTLAND DIOCESE filed for BANKRUPTCY due to ABUSE CASES,maybe you should send them some money to defend thier PERVERTED PRIESTS
Allegation of assault on woman in 1970s shadows Wu (Oregon,'Rat Rapist Congressman)

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/inde...

The Oregonian reported he had been disciplined at Stanford in 1976 for sexually assaulting a fellow student. He apologized for "inexcusable behavior" and his leftist moonbat constituents forgave him by reelecting him.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/mapesonpolitics/20...
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#183 Nov 30, 2010
allah fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegation of assault on woman in 1970s shadows Wu (Oregon,'Rat Rapist Congressman)
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/inde...
The Oregonian reported he had been disciplined at Stanford in 1976 for sexually assaulting a fellow student. He apologized for "inexcusable behavior" and his leftist moonbat constituents forgave him by reelecting him.
http://blog.oregonlive.com/mapesonpolitics/20...
Not going to defend anyone who abuses,but tell me did this individual get hidden and transfered,did he go to court or did he get transfered to another country like CARDINAL LAW did for numorous PERVERTED PRIESTS?

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#184 Nov 30, 2010
vetinwbl wrote:
<quoted text>Not going to defend anyone who abuses,but tell me did this individual get hidden and transfered,did he go to court or did he get transfered to another country like CARDINAL LAW did for numorous PERVERTED PRIESTS?
Burn the perverted priests and take also the mooz-lims that have commited war on america for virgins and Allah.
vetinwbl

Minneapolis, MN

#185 Nov 30, 2010
Tank Murdoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn the perverted priests and take also the mooz-lims that have commited war on america for virgins and Allah.
I agree with you 100 per-cent
Left Out

Saint Paul, MN

#186 Nov 30, 2010
Tank Murdoch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in trouble now Tank.. look who agreed with you, LOL.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#188 Dec 2, 2010
Ron wrote:
So whats going to happen when a real bomb goes off.? I hope people shoot these vermin savages dead in the streets. F ISLAM DEATH TO THE MUSLIM SCUM
I guess you could hide under mommys skirt.
No spin zone

United States

#189 Dec 2, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you could hide under mommys skirt.
That is all you do from the retirement village is fly by shots at people. Is there really nothing going on in that state to keep you busy. And I don't mean chasing grandmas down the street, you have to stop that.
My Research

Saint Paul, MN

#190 Dec 2, 2010
Why isn't the Oregon Christmas attack not a hate crime????.....this nutty muslim admitted hating americans

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#191 Dec 2, 2010
No spin zone wrote:
<quoted text>That is all you do from the retirement village is fly by shots at people. Is there really nothing going on in that state to keep you busy. And I don't mean chasing grandmas down the street, you have to stop that.
Said the pot to the kettle.
Bottoms Up

United States

#192 Dec 2, 2010
Because only white Christians can commit hate crimes
My Research wrote:
Why isn't the Oregon Christmas attack not a hate crime????.....this nutty muslim admitted hating americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corvallis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renting or buying from Kip Schoning? (Apr '06) Aug '17 Sunny 56
Anyone have a real estate story involving Kip S... (Jun '06) Aug '17 Maria 30
Kenny Gibson Jun '17 merril 2
News Woman Found Shot Dead In Oregon Was From Russia (Apr '17) Apr '17 BB Board 1
New Linn arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Feb '17 da da 5
Cannery Mall (Aug '15) Sep '16 MarcoG42 3
Moving to Corvallis to attend OSU. Rent/job adv... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Joseph 1

Corvallis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corvallis Mortgages