Byers Family's Extreme Makeover Home ...

Byers Family's Extreme Makeover Home Edition Episode Airs

There are 8 comments on the KEZI-TV Eugene story from Oct 7, 2007, titled Byers Family's Extreme Makeover Home Edition Episode Airs. In it, KEZI-TV Eugene reports that:

BY LINDSEY DAVIES CORVALLIS, Ore.-- Corvallis is officially on the map. Ty and his gang introduced little Boey Byers and her family to the whole nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEZI-TV Eugene.

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2007
What a moving story - my children saw Boey's story
and they want to help. It would be great to know ways that would be approprate to help the Byers family.

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2007
Lorenzo1027 wrote:
What a moving story - my children saw Boey's story
and they want to help. It would be great to know ways that would be approprate to help the Byers family.
To find ways that you can help, go to , which is her web site, to find ways to help and show your support to Boey. Also, here is a link to some other children with cancer who need your help, so her it is: at the end, it also shows links where you can find out how to help them. i highly recomend watching it and visiting their sites. it will change your life, and i garuntee that =-) i know they have changed my life

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2008
I would like to inform you that Janessa Byers died in December 2007. I wish her family the best during this trying time.

Vienna, NJ

#4 Feb 4, 2008
Boey is a beautiful soul. In her memory, my children and I plan to make a donation to St. Jude's children's hospital.
I prayed for Boey last night when I learned that she died, but even more so, I pray for her parents. While Boey is safe and peaceful in God's love, they need prayer to help them through this time. God Bless You All!

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2008
I watch the show and i never have cry so much in my was sad, but she is in a better place she had a awesome family and friends that love her dearly. I put her picture on my desktop for a few days she was a fighter.
Corinne Lyons

Nottingham, UK

#6 Mar 25, 2008
this episode was so sad i am not the crying type of person, i havent cried at any makeover before but with this one it was so sad especially when i found out at the end she had lost her fight with cancer. i just want to give my sympathy to the family and tell them that my thoughts are with them. i hope boey is resting with god now and all her suffering has gone
Cathy Surrey BC

Surrey, Canada

#7 Apr 14, 2008
Boey is truly an angel and we could all learn a lot from her courage and her big heart.I was so sorry to hear that she had lost the battle against this vicious monster. My heart goes out to her family, there are no words that convey the heartbreak they must be going through. Maybe the memory of Boey and what she did can make a difference in finding a cure, we must do all we can to stop this monster called cancer!

Lakeland, FL

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Ohh i loved her it broke my heart knowing that she died my daughter just loved her and her attudie that she always had to put others before here ohh i cant imagin how u parents felt when she passed away she was a true sweety pie i hope they find a cure for that powerful cancer. to u boey we all loved u !!! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corvallis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Linn County Arrests and mugshot (Feb '14) Sep '16 Larry 4
Cannery Mall (Aug '15) Sep '16 MarcoG42 3
Moving to Corvallis to attend OSU. Rent/job adv... Aug '16 Joseph 1
Anyone have a real estate story involving Kip S... (Jun '06) Apr '16 annna 27
Inefficiency of Kings Blvd/Harrison Blvd Inters... (Mar '16) Mar '16 IndigoDragon 1
Review: TIM Brewer Tree & Stump Service (Sep '15) Jan '16 KaleMick 2
occuppy los angles gavyn wilkes and joshua wilkes (Aug '15) Aug '15 joshua wilkes she... 1

Corvallis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corvallis Mortgages