Crash facts unfold

Crash facts unfold

There are 4 comments on the Tribune-Chronicle story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Crash facts unfold. In it, Tribune-Chronicle reports that:

City and school officials deemed appropriate the overcast sky that met them on Monday morning in the wake of the SUV crash that left six local teens dead and two others injured just a day earlier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Chronicle.

Ky girl

Springfield, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2013
It is sad that parents allow their children to run wild. What is a 14 year old doing with these older teens? What a waste.
Sunfish

Waxahachie, TX

#2 Mar 12, 2013
That's right! these parents probably didn't have a clue as to what these kids were doing. Just spending the night over the other's house or elsewhere and that's it, like it's no big thing because they "do it all the time". I can't even begin to imagine what this 19 yr. old girl who picked up all these young guys was thinking! She didn't even have a DL and supposedly stole the vehicle from her roomate's brother? This whole thing is tragic, but it's also so senseless and obviously due to negligence on several others.
Gardner

Nanaimo, Canada

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Ky girl wrote:
It is sad that parents allow their children to run wild. What is a 14 year old doing with these older teens? What a waste.
Spot on Ky girl!!
worn out ohio

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2013
I just pray the 2 boys that survived get therapy because they will be scarred for the rest of their lives. Rest in peace angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Army wants you - to use its free ACT/SAT pr... Aug 19 Studio54 Norris 1
Need Help (Nov '15) Jul 30 Mystic 2
News Ohio man 'who has regular sex with his daughter... Jun '16 anonymous 27
Medical Dr. Advice May '16 Interested 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Apr '16 down to 2
who knows leeann maggio???? (Jan '15) Apr '16 Nun ya business 2
News Trump finishes his Ohio campaign with a Christi... Mar '16 goonsquad 2

Cortland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortland Mortgages