Police charge three in Dryden heroin ...

Police charge three in Dryden heroin raid

There are 8 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Police charge three in Dryden heroin raid. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Two Dryden residents and a Bronx man were arrested Tuesday after police seized heroin, packaging material, drug paraphernalia and scales from an apartment in the 20 block of James Street in the Village of Dryden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

Dryden_Voter

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for all the low income housing forced on Dryden. Really paying off. Now I can score crank on my own streets.
Dryden_Voter

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2014
Thank you Dryden Town Dems for all the low income housing you forced in and near the village! somehow far away from most of you hypocrites.
No Name

Kent, WA

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Not surprising in the least bit.

Since: Feb 14

Ithaca, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Dryden_Voter wrote:
Thanks for all the low income housing forced on Dryden. Really paying off. Now I can score crank on my own streets.
Nope def right near ur did station. Not in the big bad complex.
WNY

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2014
just-visiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope def right near ur did station. Not in the big bad complex.
It is supply and demand, when they let in low income housing, and change the senior center to additional low income housing, the older housing and apartments owners where these two were living have to lower their standards, and you just get more of the same. It is a spiral to the bottom. dryden village should leave the town & county, annex to Cortland. The limousine liberals in the town put their garbage as far away as possible but get to feel good about themselves.
dryden resident

Galeton, PA

#7 May 9, 2014
using my tax money to fund rampant police violence through sat teams to intimidate and traumatize people addicted and sick is not my idea of good policing or compassion.two officer could have done this with out all the terrorizing and placed people in a hospital not a jail cell which would solve the problem CHEAPER TOO..this need addressing in Dryden..AND low income housing is not a calling for criminals as those above state..that is a privileged, white and racists conclusion.
sadly tragic

Boston, MA

#8 Jun 6, 2014
WNY wrote:
<quoted text>It is supply and demand, when they let in low income housing, and change the senior center to additional low income housing, the older housing and apartments owners where these two were living have to lower their standards, and you just get more of the same. It is a spiral to the bottom. dryden village should leave the town & county, annex to Cortland. The limousine liberals in the town put their garbage as far away as possible but get to feel good about themselves.
It is everywhere. One of your fellow neighbors was killed Sunday by a driver who is a abuser of drugs. It's running rampant in all cities and suburbs. May God Bless you Kelly to heal you in all ways possible
cny

East Syracuse, NY

#9 Aug 28, 2014
Yesterdays home invasions back me up, not you. Crime is surging.
dryden resident wrote:
using my tax money to fund rampant police violence through sat teams to intimidate and traumatize people addicted and sick is not my idea of good policing or compassion.two officer could have done this with out all the terrorizing and placed people in a hospital not a jail cell which would solve the problem CHEAPER TOO..this need addressing in Dryden..AND low income housing is not a calling for criminals as those above state..that is a privileged, white and racists conclusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public pensions robbing public school kids 37 min cortlandguy 10
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
Auburn man driving while Pokemoning takes out b... Jul 16 KingofMars 2
News Man, 82, sexually abused girl for nearly 7 year... Jul 14 waterboardhim 1
Garage Sale Jul 13 rnormanii 2
There is only one King of Mars Jul 13 KingofMars 1
Under 21? No smokes or brewskis for you. Jul 11 rnormanii 18

Cortland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortland Mortgages