Celebrate what would have been Ronnie...

Celebrate what would have been Ronnie James Dio's 69th birthday at...

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Celebrate what would have been Ronnie James Dio's 69th birthday at.... In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Published: Wednesday, July 06, 2011, 1:06 PM Updated: Wednesday, July 06, 2011, 1:25 PM Provided photo The Rods, led by Ronnie James Dio's cousin, David "Rock" Feinstein, will headline the July 10 benefit in Dio's hometown of Cortland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Dio is jamming with the Rock Gods- I just wish he was still down here with us so we come hear it. You can jam our with my brutal commemorative portrait of Ronnie at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2010/06/li... Drop by and tell me about your memories of him and his music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealer arrests in cortland, ny (Jul '06) Wed Donovan 25
Pine Hill Trailer Park, Homer NY Nov 17 Butch W 3
Another tax increase, another pay raise for leg... Nov 12 crud 2
News Dr. Phil: Britney's Hospitalization 'A Good Thi... (Jan '08) Nov 4 cadescove99 21
News Seven arrested after cocaine bust in Cortland Nov 1 donnaspinner1956 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov 1 Voyeur 201
Cortland County is One of the Most Dangerous Pl... (Oct '06) Oct '17 BillyJoe 103

Cortland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortland Mortgages