Cortland man charged with animal cruelty

Cortland man charged with animal cruelty

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Jun 7, 2012, titled Cortland man charged with animal cruelty. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

The Cortland County SPCA has charged a man with animal cruelty. They say Thomas Chamberlain, 19, of 160 South Main St., Cortland, struck a puppy multiple times and also slammed it onto the ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

oh please

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
and they added to it for channel 9..... the local paper said he just slapped his puppy. not suprised. they add to alot of things.... not saying its right by the spca has done far worse...
JOHN SMITH

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2012
I thing someone sould change the laws and what ever abuse a human gives to an animal should be done to them only twice as bad, the cowards, these kind of people should be sent to a deserted island along with others like them, let them fend for themselves with a back of wild dogs!
oh please

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
JOHN SMITH wrote:
I thing someone sould change the laws and what ever abuse a human gives to an animal should be done to them only twice as bad, the cowards, these kind of people should be sent to a deserted island along with others like them, let them fend for themselves with a back of wild dogs!
i for one agree... animals should not be abused in any way shape or form. this huy should not have done such a thing but it does happen. its sad and its sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Level III sex offender from Cortland charged wi... Jul 7 the Wing Family -... 6
When is enough enough. May '15 You know who you are 1
News 23-year-old accused in Cortland murder admitted... May '15 dshaundi 1
court view apartments - beware (Sep '13) May '15 cindy 4
Considering moving to Cortland.Need some genuin... May '15 Lives in Cortland 2
Mayweather lives up to a scum May '15 BSSSS 1
News Police in Cortland County charge 4, seize meth ... Apr '15 concerned tax payer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortland Mortgages