Respose to Jim Price concerning your ignorance

Posted in the Cortez Forum

Justin Dodson

Mancos, CO

#1 May 5, 2011
Talk about ignorant you write to the editor and make an asinine statement on a subject you don't know the true facts about. The writer of that story wrote it based on second hand fact and those from sources that are as ignorant as you. So heres what really happened. I went to several places and met with several people before going to city hall. I first made sure that all agreed that the gun was visible as I expected that a story just like the one in the paper would appear.The writer was inside and I never went inside the building in the first place. I: myself asked the officers to come outside as I needed to ask them for help.Under the circumstances if I had of been guilty of what the paper reported I would have been arrested. So you comment implies that they to are as ignorant as you seem to think I am. The sources that the writer got his information from didn't know their facts anymore than you do and in fact revealed information that would have required for to sign a waiver.I have had a security company right here in Cortez and worked for another. I have been in the personal protection industry since a young man. The licenses, bonds and insurance required that I have background checks with both the Colorado bureau of Investigation and the Federal bureau also. Had to have hand gun certification as a lic. requirement also. When I was in HUD housing as management those same background checks were also required.Also for your info as some one responsible for several million dollars worth of assets and cash belonging to corporations that depend on the honesty and integrity of those hired would also require said requirements.But I suppose you don't care about the truth any more than you cared to get the true facts. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Its probably safer than what ever else you smoke. I say this because you seem to think its ok to say things you don't know the facts of. Can't wait to hear a response from you mister think your so smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious Apr 23 Curious 1
Review: Amorelli Plumbing (Oct '08) Mar '15 Wendy Martin 3
News You've Probably Never Heard of America's Worst ... Feb '15 medioguarddia 2
Review: Buckethead Herbal Healing Center Feb '15 MMoore 1
Working in Cortez (May '14) Oct '14 hello 2
Cortez January 30th 2014 meetings (Dec '13) Dec '13 DuaneCordova 1
Cortez (Nov '13) Nov '13 terrytag 1
More from around the web

Cortez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE