Navajo weaver found dead in home

Navajo weaver found dead in home

There are 23 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 11, 2007, titled Navajo weaver found dead in home. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

A Navajo weaver known for her award-winning rugs has been found shot dead in a home south of Cortez, Colorado.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UH-HUH

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2007
Another woman killed by man. I'm tellin' ya, this is getting old.
Iconoclast

Littleton, CO

#8 Apr 11, 2007
Per Wikipedia; In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1]

You have been trolled SUCKERS!
Mexican American

Aurora, CO

#9 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Damned illegal aliens.
NATIVE Americans and ILLEGALS are two totally different ethnic groups. BIG CLUE...NATIVE...ILLEGAL HELLO!
Mexican American

Aurora, CO

#10 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Per Wikipedia; In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1]
Sucker maybe, but you're a... well let's just say it rhymes w/ sucker.
Allie

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2007
And you are an ugly person. God have mercy on you.
Dorianne

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Isn't Wikipedia a web site where you can write anything, even if it's not true? Are you sure that is what a troll really means? I shall check for you.
FYI

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Damned illegal aliens.
This idiot shows up everywhere, trying to start trouble. Just ignore him.
Iconoclast

Littleton, CO

#14 Apr 11, 2007
look it up dori...and share with all your croc-wearing idiot friends...then go pull plow squirrel-brained woman!
North High Student

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 11, 2007
Wow! Iconoclast how old are you? And WHERE did you go to school?
Iconoclast

Littleton, CO

#16 Apr 11, 2007
Well I'm old enough to know how to irritate thin-skinned liberals and educated...wanna guess?
TOOL

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 11, 2007
I believe that "Iconoclast" is a form of word puzzle for "Lost Noaccl" which is a Latin derivation of an archaic German word originating during the Austro-Hungarian empire meaning "What a freeking Knucklehead" you-Loser. I believe it has the same semantic meaning in Armenian as well. I googled it as so it must be true.
parent1

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast get a life. You are annoying.
Skier

Crested Butte, CO

#19 Apr 11, 2007
If that troll's job is to derail all comment on the real issue, then it worked.
So what about another woman being killed by "an estranged husband?"
Crazed narcissists are dangerous!
This is why the Colt .45 is was called the "great equalizer." Physical size didn't matter. And Colorado does have that "make my day" law. Hmmm.
Dorianne

Denver, CO

#20 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Well I'm old enough to know how to irritate thin-skinned liberals and educated...wanna guess?
I'll be damned, you are a troll. Sorry it took so long, I got side tracked... And hey, I'm no liberal, in addition my skin my be sensitive but it is not thin.
One last thing, could you please explain the insult you threw at me earlier, the plowing of a squirel one.
thomas

Riverton, WY

#21 Apr 11, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
She was killed by an illegal alien...dumba$$es!
haha ok this comment stuff is funny....umm tsosie is a navajoe lastname he was not a wetback. im sorry but i just had to clarify that.
Iconoclast

Littleton, CO

#22 Apr 12, 2007
"One last thing, could you please explain the insult you threw at me earlier, the plowing of a squirel one."

Ever see Borat? That might explain it for you...
Dorianne

Denver, CO

#23 Apr 12, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
"One last thing, could you please explain the insult you threw at me earlier, the plowing of a squirel one."
Ever see Borat? That might explain it for you...
No, but I really wanted too... Is it in the video stores yet?
Iconoclast

Littleton, CO

#24 Apr 12, 2007
Think so...
yep

Scottsdale, AZ

#25 Apr 12, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Think so...
iconoclast, go back to commerce city, they are missing the stink.....
Dorianne

Denver, CO

#26 Apr 12, 2007
Iconoclast wrote:
Think so...
Fantastic. I will get back to you if I need further explaining... Or if I am insulted. Either one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Senate set to begin voting on Puerto Rico ... 7 hr News Flash 7
News House passes Puerto Rico rescue bill Jun 10 Jack 11
News Clinton, Sanders clash over Puerto Rico rescue ... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Arvada teen speaks after sleepwalking 9 miles (Nov '15) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Immigrant pleads guilty to using fake birth cer... Apr '16 searching4 6
Amanda in the black mercedes Jan '16 cantstandathief 1
News Puerto Rico panic (Dec '15) Dec '15 ALLANKs 5

Cortez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortez Mortgages