Six indicted in Colorado on bank frau...

Six indicted in Colorado on bank fraud charges

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Six indicted in Colorado on bank fraud charges. In it, Denver Post reports that:

DuMarco Marty A national bank fraud ring, originally based in California, has been broken up in Colorado after a state grand jury indicted six of the members, Colorado Attorney General John Suthers announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Theresa Wilkerson

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
I'll keep you in my prayers Dumarco. I hope you can get out of this thing, but more, I hope you will discern who your true friends are, and start being picky about the company you keep. Bad company corrupts good character.
Skoot Skoot

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Be coo cuzz things have a way of sorting themselves out. Watch the company u keep from no on like T is saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay boxer dedicates fight to Pulse nightclub ma... Jul '16 david traversa 3
News News Senate set to begin voting on Puerto Rico ... Jun '16 News Flash 7
News House passes Puerto Rico rescue bill Jun '16 Jack 11
News Clinton, Sanders clash over Puerto Rico rescue ... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Arvada teen speaks after sleepwalking 9 miles (Nov '15) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Immigrant pleads guilty to using fake birth cer... (Jan '16) Apr '16 searching4 6
Amanda in the black mercedes (Jan '16) Jan '16 cantstandathief 1

Cortez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cortez Mortgages