Corte Madera man jailed in bank robbery

Corte Madera man jailed in bank robbery

There are 19 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Corte Madera man jailed in bank robbery. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A 54-year-old Corte Madera man was arrested Thursday on suspicion of robbing a bank about half a mile from his apartment, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Michelle in Novato

Novato, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2009
oh dear, not so smart, eh?
Book Em Danno

Novato, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2009
The infamous "Fairy Bandit" has been aprehended!!!! Now we can finally uncover the truth behind the mysterious "gay hooded sweatshirt". We can also find out if he truly is a "while adult male".
Jim

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2009
Manifest Destiny... white entitlement continues! When will it stop? We need to ask... who is the bigger "robber", the bank or the bandit?
Nobama

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Aug 7, 2009
Yeah, Jim. Only caucasians rob banks. I know the day is young, but if nobody has called you a complete horses aszs yet today, allow me ........
Anchor Babies

Antioch, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
Manifest Destiny... white entitlement continues! When will it stop? We need to ask... who is the bigger "robber", the bank or the bandit?
Neither...Anchor Babies and Illegal Aliens. You should know...you support it.
Jim

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Aug 7, 2009
Anchor Babies wrote:
<quoted text> Neither...Anchor Babies and Illegal Aliens. You should know...you support it.

Let me be the first to say it, you = R A C I S T... ta daaaaaa!

(Nobama ain't far behind, but he's one of Jerry's Kids)
FUNNY STUFF

Brisbane, CA

#7 Aug 7, 2009
Is this the Gay, fairy, flip-flop Bandit...?
Anchor Babies

Antioch, CA

#8 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..what race are we talking about? Is there a particular race you associate with Anchor babies & Illegal Aliens? I don't see where any race was specified. You must be one of those pot smokin morons from Fairfax!
Out of Control

San Rafael, CA

#9 Aug 7, 2009
This guy was so brilliant! Finger prints on the robbery note. Hope he got to enjoy all that money he got....

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#10 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
Yes Jim, long deceased ex-President James K Polk ordered this Man to rob the bank.
Not Fade Away

Dixon, CA

#11 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama's a Deadhead? There goes my CD collection.....
Not Fade Away

Dixon, CA

#12 Aug 7, 2009
Anchor Babies wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm..what race are we talking about? Is there a particular race you associate with Anchor babies & Illegal Aliens? I don't see where any race was specified. You must be one of those pot smokin morons from Fairfax!
disingenuous (adj): lacking in candor; also: giving a false appearance of simple frankness

anchor baby (n): American citizen
Book Em Danno

Novato, CA

#13 Aug 7, 2009
You guys crack me up. It didn't take long for this thread to become the same lame "debate" about race. What about the guy who robs a bank a half mile from where he lives, and leaves his fingerprints all over the crime scene? Maybe he was looking to get put away. And if he was, smart move, because he'll be going to a federal prison. Much better than doing state time...
Book Em Danno

Novato, CA

#14 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
You're a disgrace to the white race.
Bing

San Francisco, CA

#15 Aug 7, 2009
Hopefully, they will give him 20+ years in prison to think about this. Everyone forgets just how traumatic this is on the employees of the bank. Most of these robbers are very violent men.
BGHOZ

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2009
Book Em Danno wrote:
You guys crack me up. It didn't take long for this thread to become the same lame "debate" about race. What about the guy who robs a bank a half mile from where he lives, and leaves his fingerprints all over the crime scene? Maybe he was looking to get put away. And if he was, smart move, because he'll be going to a federal prison. Much better than doing state time...
And you know..that's what makes it so amusing..
jims_an_idiot

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2009
Hmmmm. It's been awhile. C'mon everybody, in unison:
"JIM IS AN IDIOT"
Pretty good, pretty good but I don't know if he heard you. C'mon one more time:
"!!!!!JIM IS AN IDIOT!!!!!"

Wow, give yourselves a hand!
Nobama

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Aug 7, 2009
Not Fade Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama's a Deadhead? There goes my CD collection.....
Relax. Keep your collection.
He's talking about Jerry Lewis or Jerry Springer -
besides, I'm more of a Roy Orbison/Patsy Kline fan anyways.
Nobama

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Aug 7, 2009
Jim wrote:
Jim, you're the first poster on this thread that found it neccessary to being up skin color. It must really suck to be you. Being white, and hating whites at the same time. You must be
in constant conflict. Bummer. You are a reverse
racist. So, that makes you a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corte Madera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Turds Tittilate Tourists Aug 27 Dangling Trinkets 1
News San Rafael businessman charged in attempt to so... Aug 24 jujufisher 1
Trannies 4 Trump Tour Tiburon Aug 23 welovetump 1
Tourists Eat Trump Statue Aug 22 NO parking while ... 1
Homeless Rally For Trump Aug 21 eee zee streets 1
Trump Nude Staue in Park 2 Weeks Aug 19 Commish 1
News Police release name of slain Hells Angels assoc... (May '08) Aug 16 Ikrco3o6o9 206

Corte Madera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corte Madera Mortgages