Where Is Amber Frey Today?

Where Is Amber Frey Today?

There are 1017 comments on the ABC7 - KGO-TV story from Feb 19, 2007, titled Where Is Amber Frey Today?. In it, ABC7 - KGO-TV reports that:

More than four years ago, the Fresno, Calif., massage therapist became the star witness in the murder trial of Scott Peterson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC7 - KGO-TV.

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
LMAOatU

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2007
Who cares
skipper

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2007
thank you Amber
whereever you are
ebd

La Puente, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2007
why she's probably swimmin
Scaughtie

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2007
skipper wrote:
thank you Amber
whereever you are
I second that!

“... From America's Dairy Aire”

Since: Feb 07

HooHoo, WV

#5 Feb 19, 2007
On her back or on her knees?
cnDaze

Garden City, MI

#6 Feb 19, 2007
I agree "Who cares?" Her 15 minutes are up....Thank God

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#7 Feb 19, 2007
ebd wrote:
why she's probably swimmin
Actually I think she and her husband bought the Peterson house.
The Truth

Elwood, NJ

#8 Feb 19, 2007
She's been hit more times than an old softball.
msjacksparrow

AOL

#9 Feb 19, 2007
Who really cares but she made a bundle off this case so she is laughing in the end no matter what nasty things you write.
Mz_Eula

Fresno, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2007
The bottom line is that Amber did the right thing - she helped to put a murderer behind bars and on DR. Nothing else about her is anyone's business, and her private life is her own.
msjacksparrow

AOL

#12 Feb 19, 2007
I about heaved when I read Amber stated she was Laci's voice.....what a insult.

Anyone read Amber's book?? It was crummy to say the least; the best book written so far out of this crime is the one by Laci's mother.
Big Daddy Kane

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2007
Where is she? Not at my house, sorry to say. That is one Fly Biatch.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#14 Feb 19, 2007
She's doing the same thing she did before out looking for a fish.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Feb 19, 2007
Mz_Eula wrote:
The bottom line is that Amber did the right thing - she helped to put a murderer behind bars and on DR. Nothing else about her is anyone's business, and her private life is her own.
Wrong, the guy was railroaded by that bimbo Amber.
Scaughtie

Houston, TX

#16 Feb 19, 2007
Mz_Eula wrote:
Yes, her private life IS her own; she did the right thing, and I commend her.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#20 Feb 20, 2007
You know, she was a pretty o.k. person when she first came into the public light, and said she was sorry for the Lacy Peterson family. Then, she went "hollywood", dyed or lightened her hair, put on makeup, sheeeese. The whole nine yards. It was obviousl this woman looked like she had a role in the movies for a day. Then she needed a lawyer. For what? I like Gloria Alred, but it got so deep full of "you-know-what", I just felt like puking. She acted like she had to come to Ambers' rescue or that she was some kind of heroine, she would do her public duty. The truth is, if Scott Peterson hadn't murdered his wife, she would still be doing what her "talented" self does----massaging. My condolences totally go to the Lacy Peterson family. They are the true heroes and heroines of the day.
msjacksparrow

AOL

#21 Feb 20, 2007
I'm just glad whatever lousy choices I may have made in life aren't blasted all over the country or the world....that is alot to deal with and she seems to have handled herself well in spite of it all
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#22 Feb 20, 2007
msjacksparrow wrote:
I'm just glad whatever lousy choices I may have made in life aren't blasted all over the country or the world....that is alot to deal with and she seems to have handled herself well in spite of it all
She didn't have a lot to deal with-----the Lacy Peterson family did! Let's keep things in their proper perspective, shall we?
uber liberal

United States

#23 Feb 20, 2007
you take your wife fishing. she accidentally falls overboard and drowns and all of a sudden you're a murderer.

I feel sorry for Scott, all men should
Kati

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Feb 20, 2007
hmmmm except that was never part of the explanation. I think it was something like "I don't know what happened. She was there when I left"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corte Madera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Proposed PG&E billing change puts pressure on M... (Nov '10) Wed Commander Bunny 24
News Renewable energy mandates same as a tax on the ... Jul 26 Solarman 1
Homelessness to be Treated by Innoculations Jul 26 baby girl me me 2
News Marin man sentenced for molesting girlfriend's ... (Jun '09) Jul 24 joanofarc 72
Trump has home in Tiburon? Jul 22 guy88 4
News Confederate flag rekindles Marin effort to chan... Jul 20 rebel111 6
News Larkspur philanthropist gives millions for scho... (Nov '10) Jul 9 Janegrace 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corte Madera Mortgages