Gas prices in Corsicana

Posted in the Corsicana Forum

Same O Same O

Corsicana, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Has anyone noticed that in Corsicana on an average you pay most the time 5 cents and gallon more than our surrounding areas. Presently we are actually paying 30 cents more than Trinidad. Gas prices there or 3.29 and 3.30. I have always said if you want to be gouged just come to Corsicana.
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2011
For those of you who have iphones, there's an app called Gas Buddy that will show you the lowest gas prices.
ATX

Cedar Creek, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2011
you'll never pay lower gas prices in Corsicana. There are two distributors in town and the Judson boy at winters oil is only concerned about money and more money to keep up his image and pay his country club bill to keep a step ahead of his friends. Its a shame, his Dad and Grandfather are good people but Mr. Winters gave that company to the wrong side of the family
FWGirl

Mesquite, TX

#4 Nov 9, 2011
I've wondered about this since we moved here. The price is much higher than in the metroplex. We fill up whenever we're in Dallas or FW. Good info on the distributors, ATX.
Mr Wisdom

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 11, 2011
FWGirl wrote:
I've wondered about this since we moved here. The price is much higher than in the metroplex. We fill up whenever we're in Dallas or FW. Good info on the distributors, ATX.
and the food is more expensive too...
I always wonder why...
More poor people in this county.
FWGirl

Mesquite, TX

#6 Nov 12, 2011
That surprised me, too MW. My groceries easily cost me 20% more here than in FW. I miss Kroger and their sales. Really good bargains every few months on pantry staples. And Fiesta or the Asian markets had super produce deals. I shopped at at least 3 stores every couple of weeks and we ate like Kings! Beer is cheaper here or it was when we first moved. That's kinda surprising, too.
FWGirl

Mesquite, TX

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Gas off I20 and I45 was 3.17 today in Dallas Cty. 18 pack of Bud Light was 1.50 more than here. Glad that I don't like driving!
CZSP01

Corsicana, TX

#8 Apr 9, 2013
This past week gas has been cheaper here than at QT and Loves on I-45.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corsicana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Area celebrations highlight July 4 holiday weekend (Jul '11) Mar 3 dit me may 11
Misty Rivera Mar 1 Concern citizen 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
the 4th one the oldest child she walked away from Jan '15 rea2 1
3 of the four she walked away from Jan '15 rea2 1
Big Hops to open beer bar near downtown Jan '15 Leachmark707 1

Corsicana News Video

Corsicana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corsicana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE