Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 733)

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant looks like NRH is on hiatus.Kinda miss that republican.He made some good points.
NRH probably realizes that the whole Republican vs. Democrat thing has evolved into a total farce meant to keep everyone distracted from the real deal.

The latest dog and pony show called "The Fiscal Cliff" is a total joke. They aim to tax all of us. Obozo braying about taxing the rich is nothing more than an excuse to raise taxes to start with. The Republicans will go along by fighting against it and taxes for all will hit us. Then everyone can point fingers at each other while Uncle Scam continues to rip us all off and the
economy takes a nose dive.

Our government is run by corporations and our elected officials are their puppets. While everyone is fighting over politics and ideology, the worlds
richest elite will be getting even more rich and laughing at us serfs.

The freetards who think that they are the ones who got Obummer re-elected would be surprised to learn that he didn't need their vote.

http://blackboxvoting.org/

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
As usual you are WRONG AGAIN! I have said I am not perfect, I can't speak for Nijoni, only myself. The fact is people like you and those dumb enough to follow you do get on my nerves a little, when that happens I am not always very nice. So false prophet make your assumptions, tell your lies, and lead your little band of followers to hell.
Hmmm... I said you had no idea what being a Christian meant... then you went and proved it.

A Christian does not wish people to Hell, but saves them from it.

A Christian does not speak for themselves... but for God.

When something irritates or angers you... it's just uncovering your personal flaws for you to work on.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I didn't WISH anyone to hell, and I can't save anyone who is dumb enough to follow you. As to speaking for God when dealing with you; waste of time since you have told me repeatedly that my information source The Bible is a book of man not The Word of God. As to personal flaws, unlike you I readily admit that I have them, also unlike you being a false prophet isn't one of my flaws O false one.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I didn't WISH anyone to hell, and I can't save anyone who is dumb enough to follow you. As to speaking for God when dealing with you; waste of time since you have told me repeatedly that my information source The Bible is a book of man not The Word of God. As to personal flaws, unlike you I readily admit that I have them, also unlike you being a false prophet isn't one of my flaws O false one.
Your MAJOR malfunction... is you believe the Bible is the word of God... but yet you have not taken the time to read it completely.

Does that sound like a smart thing to do... for someone like you... who professes to be a Christian?

So quick to label someone else as wrong... yet YOU have not even read the rule book yet.

Shame.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NRH probably realizes that the whole Republican vs. Democrat thing has evolved into a total farce meant to keep everyone distracted from the real deal.
The latest dog and pony show called "The Fiscal Cliff" is a total joke. They aim to tax all of us. Obozo braying about taxing the rich is nothing more than an excuse to raise taxes to start with. The Republicans will go along by fighting against it and taxes for all will hit us. Then everyone can point fingers at each other while Uncle Scam continues to rip us all off and the
economy takes a nose dive.
Our government is run by corporations and our elected officials are their puppets. While everyone is fighting over politics and ideology, the worlds
richest elite will be getting even more rich and laughing at us serfs.
The freetards who think that they are the ones who got Obummer re-elected would be surprised to learn that he didn't need their vote.
http://blackboxvoting.org/
I think it's probably too late to save our country... Obama's re-election proved that.

We're getting very close to an,"Every man for himself" situation.

I think that is their objective anyway... for the United States to self implode.

The number one resistor to a NWO... is the American people.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Damn! Fed you almost got something correct, almost, but you are still a false prophet.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... I said you had no idea what being a Christian meant... then you went and proved it.
A Christian does not wish people to Hell, but saves them from it.
A Christian does not speak for themselves... but for God.
When something irritates or angers you... it's just uncovering your personal flaws for you to work on.
This is your Scripture?? LOL

A Christian tells the truth. You may not want that, but that is what a "Christian" does.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Christians have the ability to save now according to your gospel. What book of mecca did you pull these from? Your Head of insanity? Satan sure lies thru you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
Christians have the ability to save now according to your gospel. What book of mecca did you pull these from? Your Head of insanity? Satan sure lies thru you.
You save someone from Hell by bringing them to God.

Tell me, Texan... do you put on a wig and wear make-up when you post as Nijoni?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Fed does admit that he has them.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You save someone from Hell by bringing them to God.
Tell me, Texan... do you put on a wig and wear make-up when you post as Nijoni?
Tell me Liar, do you accuse all that see thru you as being one?
Your pride can't handle the truth. Are you and anonymous the same? you and waco? We know you are Lord Satan,you actually owned that when busted. Then denied it another post when that naive poster did not catch on.
SO now, deflect and put your games onto others. Others that see Truth are a Threat to you. Weak god that you B.

Really sucks being truly Powerless as you are as a god. Or even equal to one. Pride of your father in you. BLINDING Pride.
How many can you brag of leading astray from righteousness? Your life's mission?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The political analysis on this thread is as impressive as the religiosity.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
James 5:19 "My brothers and sisters, if one of you wanders away from the truth, and someone helps that person back, remember this: Anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner's soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven."
Jude 22 "Show mercy to some people who have doubts. Take others out of the fire, and save them."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Are you saying that the political analysis is unimpressive?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Liar, do you accuse all that see thru you as being one?
Your pride can't handle the truth. Are you and anonymous the same? you and waco? We know you are Lord Satan,you actually owned that when busted. Then denied it another post when that naive poster did not catch on.
SO now, deflect and put your games onto others. Others that see Truth are a Threat to you. Weak god that you B.
Really sucks being truly Powerless as you are as a god. Or even equal to one. Pride of your father in you. BLINDING Pride.
How many can you brag of leading astray from righteousness? Your life's mission?
You totally perceive whatever you want to when you read these forums, that much is obvious.

You've backed yourself up into a corner where you realize how wrong you are... but your ego won't let you admit it... so you continue this insane argument that I am a false prophet.

I'm going to pray for you... BOTH of you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Maybe they should syndicate this thread???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Furly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bored much or just old and grumpy?
It could be either to distract from the political discussion, or because we have nothing else to do, or because we do not feel that we can talk to someone who will actually benefit from our preaching, or convert someone

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
James 5:19 "My brothers and sisters, if one of you wanders away from the truth, and someone helps that person back, remember this: Anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner's soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven."
Jude 22 "Show mercy to some people who have doubts. Take others out of the fire, and save them."
Like I've been saying all along, neither Texan nor Nijoni have read the Bible cover to cover... and if they did they failed to comprehend it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally perceive whatever you want to when you read these forums, that much is obvious.
You've backed yourself up into a corner where you realize how wrong you are... but your ego won't let you admit it... so you continue this insane argument that I am a false prophet.
I'm going to pray for you... BOTH of you.
I once was in a fight with someone who had punched me because I insulted him. I believe I shouldn't have, but I followed him as he was backing up and punching me to make me stop following him, all the while trying to punch him as much as I could while he was dodging. I finally grabbed his shirt, it tore off, I fell on the ground and ruined the glasses in my hand, and he kicked me in the face, at which point I realized that I shouldn't have followed someone who was backing off.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be either to distract from the political discussion, or because we have nothing else to do, or because we do not feel that we can talk to someone who will actually benefit from our preaching, or convert someone
*nor convert someone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,641 - 14,660 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Corsicana News Video

•••
Corsicana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corsicana Jobs

•••
•••
•••